Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



12/18/2017 9:30 am  #1


I am back!

Had to create a new account because password recovery wasn't working, so after months of trying, just made a new account. 

Now I have to do all that stuff, like upload an avatar, signature, etc.

YAY!


Deal with it.
 

12/18/2017 9:57 am  #2


Re: I am back!

No one gives a shit.  I don’t.

 

12/18/2017 10:23 am  #3


Re: I am back!

PinkyRedux wrote:

Had to create a new account because password recovery wasn't working, so after months of trying, just made a new account. 

Now I have to do all that stuff, like upload an avatar, signature, etc.

YAY!

 Yes you do.  You took the time to not only open and read, but reply to my post.  That means you do care.

I made Christmas cookies yesterday.


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

12/19/2017 12:51 am  #4


Re: I am back!

Welcome to the I-Create-A-New-Account-Almost-Daily Club!

 

12/19/2017 9:19 am  #5


Re: I am back!

You should thank Monkeys for resetting your password.

 

12/19/2017 3:48 pm  #6


Re: I am back!

theauxphou wrote:

You should thank Monkeys for resetting your password.

He didn't reset my password.  I had to make a new account!!!!!  
 


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

12/19/2017 3:49 pm  #7


Re: I am back!

AdorablyObnoxious wrote:

Welcome to the I-Create-A-New-Account-Almost-Daily Club!

How many members of this illustrious club?  

And there's a POSTING QUOTA OF 30 SECONDS???????  Since when?


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

12/21/2017 6:53 am  #8


Re: I am back!

PinkyRedux wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

You should thank Monkeys for resetting your password.

He didn't reset my password.  I had to make a new account!!!!!  

I know. Still, I’m sure he’d like to be thanked nonetheless—even if it’s for nothing. 

 

12/21/2017 11:16 am  #9


Re: I am back!

theauxphou wrote:

PinkyRedux wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

You should thank Monkeys for resetting your password.

He didn't reset my password.  I had to make a new account!!!!!  

I know. Still, I’m sure he’d like to be thanked nonetheless—even if it’s for nothing.

But, I am awesome!!!  
 


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

12/21/2017 8:04 pm  #10


Re: I am back!

PinkyRedux wrote:

PinkyRedux wrote:

Had to create a new account because password recovery wasn't working, so after months of trying, just made a new account. 

Now I have to do all that stuff, like upload an avatar, signature, etc.

YAY!

 Yes you do.  You took the time to not only open and read, but reply to my post.  That means you do care.

I made Christmas cookies yesterday.

A lot of stuff has change since I’ve been in ignore land, like I bought a house! 
 

 

12/22/2017 12:36 am  #11


Re: I am back!

Talker wrote:

No one gives a shit.  I don’t.

 
👏🏻

 

12/22/2017 9:04 am  #12


Re: I am back!

Talker wrote:

PinkyRedux wrote:

PinkyRedux wrote:

Had to create a new account because password recovery wasn't working, so after months of trying, just made a new account. 

Now I have to do all that stuff, like upload an avatar, signature, etc.

YAY!

 Yes you do.  You took the time to not only open and read, but reply to my post.  That means you do care.

I made Christmas cookies yesterday.

A lot of stuff has change since I’ve been in ignore land, like I bought a house! 
 

 
That's exciting!  I remember being told it's one of life's big moments, and for us, it was.  Scary and exciting at the same time!  Congratulations!  Did your hands cramp signing all the paperwork?


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

12/22/2017 9:05 am  #13


Re: I am back!

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:

Talker wrote:

No one gives a shit.  I don’t.

 
👏🏻

 
Hahaha.  You left a board after I was invited and joined.  I have POWAH over you!


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

12/22/2017 11:57 am  #14


Re: I am back!

PinkyRedux wrote:

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:

Talker wrote:

No one gives a shit.  I don’t.

 
👏🏻

 
Hahaha.  You left a board after I was invited and joined.  I have POWAH over you!

 
I doubt you have power over your own bladder.

 

12/22/2017 2:37 pm  #15


Re: I am back!

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:

PinkyRedux wrote:

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:


 
👏🏻

 
Hahaha. You left a board after I was invited and joined. I have POWAH over you!

 
I doubt you have power over your own bladder.

 

12/22/2017 5:16 pm  #16


Re: I am back!

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:

PinkyRedux wrote:

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:


 
👏🏻

 
Hahaha.  You left a board after I was invited and joined.  I have POWAH over you!

 
I doubt you have power over your own bladder.

 
Good thing you are wrong, and a baby since I havePOWAH over you.  My mere presence sent you scrambling and you deleted.   


Deal with it.
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum