Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



11/03/2017 4:40 pm  #1


Snow!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goVlXCJUyCM
https://s1.postimg.org/8chuxo4owv/101_0863.jpg

 

11/03/2017 5:29 pm  #2


Re: Snow!!!

Hi Bunz! Yeah, I was going to PM you about that. lol It was snowing like crazy up here in the north end all afternoon, but luckily it wasn't sticking (I was driving all over N. Seattle getting some supply shopping done, so I'm glad it wasn't sticking).
Hope you're keeping warm! lol


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
 

11/03/2017 5:43 pm  #3


Re: Snow!!!

Thank you, I hope you are too. I like it to snow and then go away, no heavy pile ups 

     Thread Starter
 

11/03/2017 10:33 pm  #4


Re: Snow!!!

JFC people, we're experiencing record high temps down here! HAVE SOME SYMPATHY!!!!!

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crying-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif

 

 

11/04/2017 12:07 am  #5


Re: Snow!!!

AdorablyObnoxious wrote:

JFC people, we're experiencing record high temps down here! HAVE SOME SYMPATHY!!!!!

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crying-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif

 

Sorry 'bout that, AO. I'd be happy to send you a box of snowballs but they'd all melt by the time they got to ya', and that's a real drag. lol
 


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
 

11/04/2017 5:21 am  #6


Re: Snow!!!

There, there, AO, have one of these

https://www.popsicle.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/87/2017/03/471-107809-otg_snow_cone_300x300-1.png

     Thread Starter
 

11/04/2017 7:52 am  #7


Re: Snow!!!

That looks like a nice area. Is that north-west US approx?

No snow here yet, but the forecast is that we are in for a cold winter, although it hardly ever snows in London.

 

 

11/04/2017 11:35 am  #8


Re: Snow!!!

Yes, the Pacific Northwest. I live in Washington State

     Thread Starter
 

11/05/2017 8:24 am  #9


Re: Snow!!!

BunzofSteel wrote:

Yes, the Pacific Northwest. I live in Washington State

Haven't been exactly there but I have spent a lot of time in Vancouver. Great part of the world, somewhere I could definitely live.

 

 

11/05/2017 9:59 am  #10


Re: Snow!!!

AdorablyObnoxious wrote:

JFC people, we're experiencing record high temps down here! HAVE SOME SYMPATHY!!!!!

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crying-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif

 

Lame.
 


Hey weenies!
 

11/06/2017 12:50 am  #11


Re: Snow!!!

Flying Monkeys wrote:

BunzofSteel wrote:

Yes, the Pacific Northwest. I live in Washington State

Haven't been exactly there but I have spent a lot of time in Vancouver. Great part of the world, somewhere I could definitely live.

 

It is nice here although too cold atm. I've been to BC a couple of times

     Thread Starter
 

11/07/2017 6:26 pm  #12


Re: Snow!!!

BunzofSteel wrote:

Flying Monkeys wrote:

BunzofSteel wrote:

Yes, the Pacific Northwest. I live in Washington State

Haven't been exactly there but I have spent a lot of time in Vancouver. Great part of the world, somewhere I could definitely live.

 

It is nice here although too cold atm. I've been to BC a couple of times

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/40/62/96406244da42cc36f9b1cdd0996717e5.gif

 

 

11/07/2017 8:43 pm  #13


Re: Snow!!!

It was really cold (by Florida standards) the last weekend of October, but by Halloween it had warmed up. This week has been sweltering. 

 

11/12/2017 4:55 pm  #14


Re: Snow!!!

bernardo wrote:

AdorablyObnoxious wrote:

JFC people, we're experiencing record high temps down here! HAVE SOME SYMPATHY!!!!!

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Crying-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif

 

Lame.
 

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3e/3e9fdd49c3a6402e05bfdab06728990823739b66006bedb52fbb5a5a1b8ad89a.jpg



 

 

12/20/2017 7:35 pm  #15


Re: Snow!!!

Flying Monkeys wrote:

BunzofSteel wrote:

Yes, the Pacific Northwest. I live in Washington State

Haven't been exactly there but I have spent a lot of time in Vancouver. Great part of the world, somewhere I could definitely live.

 

https://media.giphy.com/media/4MS4iuzpmxlQs/giphy.gif

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum