Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/08/2017 4:09 pm  #1

I'm totally sorry for wanting Mike so badly...

I mean...who wouldn't want a stud like him who likes to randomly attack people for no reason whatsoever? That's so totally hot. Oh and I'm so jealous of his girlfriend that he's finally gotten. I just hope she doesn't find out about all the hookers that he's been with because that might make her totally jealous. I'm also sorry for being so mean and attacking him with my jealousy after he says rotten things to me because he knows how badly I want him. He's MINE!!! Nobody but me shall have him!!!

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

11/12/2017 8:58 am  #2

Re: I'm totally sorry for wanting Mike so badly...

Who the fuck is Mike?

Hey weenies!

11/14/2017 7:02 pm  #3

bernardo wrote:

Who the fuck is Mike?

Madmike

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

12/03/2017 4:33 pm  #4

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

I mean...who wouldn't want a stud like him who likes to randomly attack people for no reason whatsoever? That's so totally hot. Oh and I'm so jealous of his girlfriend that he's finally gotten. I just hope she doesn't find out about all the hookers that he's been with because that might make her totally jealous. I'm also sorry for being so mean and attacking him with my jealousy after he says rotten things to me because he knows how badly I want him. He's MINE!!! Nobody but me shall have him!!!

Hey bunny.

12/07/2017 6:14 pm  #5

You should feel bad for getting him deleted. Now you have to make up for it by reaching his post tally. You have to post as often as he to make it up to the board.

Last edited by Pistachio_Disguisey (12/07/2017 6:15 pm)

Board footera