Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



10/19/2017 8:24 pm  #1


So, Nimda banned Ben??

That's  a shocker.


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
 

10/19/2017 9:08 pm  #2


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

It was long overdue

 

10/19/2017 9:12 pm  #3


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

Hi Bunz... yeah, it was getting a little messy over there. lol

Love your threads over there. Fun place to lurk. lol


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
     Thread Starter
 

10/20/2017 2:50 am  #4


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

SomethingCorporate wrote:

ZolotoyRetriever wrote:

That's  a shocker.

"Banning Ben" is the perfect gun control analogy. Gun-enthusiast conservatives spew the argument, "Gun control wouldn't work, because criminals don't care about laws."

Well, Ben doesn't care about banning. Therefore, by the same logic, banning Ben wouldn't work. If someone wants to argue gun laws wouldn't help since "criminals don't follow laws," then under the same principle, trolls don't follow their banishment. Checkmate.
 

Ben *does* care about being banned. He takes it very personally. He will make every effort to try to get back on board Nimda's site. But maybe, to paraphrase Mick Jagger, he won't get no satisfaction.

 


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
     Thread Starter
 

10/20/2017 7:21 pm  #5


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

If true, why wasn’t it done before?

 

10/20/2017 7:54 pm  #6


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

theauxphou wrote:

If true, why wasn’t it done before?

Good question. I noticed he popped back up again today, but was deleted a short time later. I think this time Nimda really means it.
 


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
     Thread Starter
 

10/23/2017 2:47 pm  #7


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

No such luck. Ben was never banned. Apparently, Nimda likes the guy. God knows why. Thanks to Benny and a few of his sycophants that board is destined to remain a shithole.  I know a few people registered there who won't post anything because of Ben's presence and I can't say that I blame them. Filmboards could be a decent forum. It has some great features. It's a damn shame that one creep is holding it back. 

 

 

10/23/2017 3:34 pm  #8


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

SomethingCorporate wrote:

ZolotoyRetriever wrote:

That's  a shocker.

"Banning Ben" is the perfect gun control analogy. Gun-enthusiast conservatives spew the argument, "Gun control wouldn't work, because criminals don't care about laws."

Well, Ben doesn't care about banning. Therefore, by the same logic, banning Ben wouldn't work. If someone wants to argue gun laws wouldn't help since "criminals don't follow laws," then under the same principle, trolls don't follow their banishment. Checkmate.


 

We should get rid of ALL laws then, using your flawed logic.

 

10/23/2017 6:05 pm  #9


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

crypt_of_lovecraft wrote:

No such luck. Ben was never banned. Apparently, Nimda likes the guy. God knows why. Thanks to Benny and a few of his sycophants that board is destined to remain a shithole.  I know a few people registered there who won't post anything because of Ben's presence and I can't say that I blame them. Filmboards could be a decent forum. It has some great features. It's a damn shame that one creep is holding it back.  

Yep, I noticed that... he's baaaack! I mistakenly thought that Nimbda had perma-banned him, since his latest user name and threads/posts all appeared to be deleted at the time I first started my thread here. But I now see he's back.

Oh well, I will not be registering for that place, I'll only be lurking. Some people who post there (like Bunz) are fun to read.
 


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
     Thread Starter
 

10/24/2017 1:17 am  #10


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

which site was this? can someone please compile a list of all these imdb knock off sites? which one is most popular? the virgin admit banned me from v2 (and yes he was a virgin, he ADMITTED IT)

 

10/24/2017 1:33 am  #11


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

which site was this? can someone please compile a list of all these imdb knock off sites? which one is most popular? the virgin admit banned me from v2 (and yes he was a virgin, he ADMITTED IT)

Hi Hairy... Nimda's site is filmboards.com. General Discussions board is where Ben (and a lot of other former Soapboxers) like to hang out. You don't have to register to just lurk or browse, which is what I do.
 


Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.
     Thread Starter
 

10/24/2017 2:56 am  #12


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

thanks!

​edit: this board is not active at all. filmboards.com
​i think i have an account on there

Last edited by hairybuttcheeks (10/24/2017 3:04 am)

 

10/25/2017 4:57 pm  #13


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

He has a mole who spies for him at the hive

 

10/25/2017 5:21 pm  #14


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

SomethingCorporate wrote:

It is astonishing what Ben gets away with. ..... he posts people's Facebook pictures, doxxes people, and receives no punishment for it. If you did 1/8 of what Ben is allowed to do there on JCarter's site, you'd get a perma-ban. Nimba will just remove Ben's offensive content (hours later) while Ben receives to comeuppance of any kind.

Nimda has given that idiot his own forum to post other users' home addresses, private photos, porn, etc. Filmboards has basically become 'Ben's Board'. It's pathetic. Ben used to make blogs to do that shit, now he has an entire message board at his disposal... Even more pathetic are the three or four other users who think Ben is really a 'good guy' deep down (one 'mod' there even apologizes to him!) ... they're willing to overlook all the crap he did to other users on IMDb. How quickly they forget.  

That said, Ben is too goddamn stupid and self-defeating to ruin anyone's life (not to say that he hasn't tried);  his trolling is second rate and his "doxxing" is half-assed. 

 

10/25/2017 7:55 pm  #15


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

crypt_of_lovecraft wrote:

Nimda has given that idiot his own forum to post other users' home addresses, private photos, porn, etc. Filmboards has basically become 'Ben's Board'. It's pathetic. Ben used to make blogs to do that shit, now he has an entire message board at his disposal... Even more pathetic are the three or four other users who think Ben is really a 'good guy' deep down (one 'mod' there even apologizes to him!) ... they're willing to overlook all the crap he did to other users on IMDb. How quickly they forget.  

That said, Ben is too goddamn stupid and self-defeating to ruin anyone's life (not to say that he hasn't tried);  his trolling is second rate and his "doxxing" is half-assed. 

And his digitally-altered images are fucking pathetic. You'd think someone with his wealth of experience with Photoshopping heads on bodies every day one would see some level of improvement after some time. They always look like they're done by a second-grader.
 

 

10/25/2017 8:01 pm  #16


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

Hahaha! I know, too funny

 

10/26/2017 5:46 pm  #17


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

Case in point: one time a mod was deleting a users posts that weren't necessarily breaking the rules. And the mod replied: "watchu going to do about it, f-gg-t?" Yes, this is the level of professionalism the MODS have here.

I don't see any point in having mods on that site. Not counting Ben's accounts, only about 15 people post there. 

 his digitally-altered images are fucking pathetic..... They always look like they're done by a second-grader.

The fake books and stupid images he posts are a desperate plea for attention, I guess.. No one seems to care though. He's obviously very lonely and has too much time on his hands. 
 

 

10/26/2017 9:13 pm  #18


Re: So, Nimda banned Ben??

Well, SC, I notice that you come and go. There are long absences from you, that could be why

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum