Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/08/2017 11:52 pm  #1

I'm evil for laughing at this guy gagging in a hoarder's house

Him talking about having to do a walk-through before it can be demolished and tips on how to clean it up in half the time for half the cost of typical a cleanup crew. He doesn't even have a hazmat suit on or a respirator or anything. 

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

10/09/2017 12:03 am  #2

Re: I'm evil for laughing at this guy gagging in a hoarder's house

Hoarders are repulsive and their homes should be burned to the ground

10/09/2017 12:08 am  #3

SomethingCorporate wrote:

Those animal crates at the beginning...I can't help to think... if the house was this messy, with bags of feces and bones scattered throughout, what if they left their pets in the cages before abandoning it? It's never a good sign when you see animal crates on the floor in the midst of a mess like this. Who knows how long those pets were kept inside there. Oh God...

There were bones later on in the video like dogs chew on. A big pile of them. There were also cat food cans but the people in there could have been  beating that. Hopefully the animals escaped or maybe an animal rescue group got them.

10/09/2017 12:10 am  #4

BunzofSteel wrote:

Hoarders are repulsive and their homes should be burned to the ground

I don't even know how those people lived in there. There were piles of filthy diapers all over the place and feces everywhere and no running water. The guy said something that they had to remove the stuff because the demolished house material couldn't be mixed in with the filth due to recycling or whatever. I feel bad for the neighbors who had to live next to that garbage dump. 

Board footera