Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/13/2017 9:54 am  #1

Weird dream about my ex. (global warming fears)

So I was on a date with my ex, we at a festival, he takes me into a bar, he's walking ahead of me and there's scary people everywhere. He heads into a rodeo and I can't find him, thinking he'd look for me, I watch the dumb bar rodeo. (this guy is bouncing on a horse and I'm unamused) I bumped into someone and I say sorry. I'm in a dress and I crouch down on the grass. I figure I may get stepped on so I leave the rodeo area. I'm walking around the bar building and there are movies going on behind doors, horror movies and people dressed up like horror movies.
I'm like the only female in sight.
I try to open a movie door but it won't open. I get fed up and I want to leave. I pass an old guy who is like a walmart greeter for the bar. he's like "where are you going" and I said "I can't do this anymore, I'm scared" and he says "please don't leave" and he's visibly upset. I leave anyway and I'm outside, I'm texting my ex constantly and finally he sends me like a pretext message like an answering machine. It reads "timestamp; I'm at a show for a band, they like never perform here" (doesn't give me the location or room number)So I'm like "I stilll need a ride home" and no response from him.

I get woken up by the bathroom door closing and I hear thunder outside and I realize I'm really scared and I'm dealing with all of this by myself. 1,200 rare lightnings all by myself.
I'm used to being in longterm relationships ever since my teens. This is the first time in my life that I feel really alone.

I'm cactus....

9/13/2017 3:10 pm  #2

Re: Weird dream about my ex. (global warming fears)

The bathroom door closed by itself?

9/17/2017 1:02 am  #3

Re: Weird dream about my ex. (global warming fears)

Maybe wrote:

So I was on a date with my ex, we at a festival, he takes me into a bar, he's walking ahead of me and there's scary people everywhere. He heads into a rodeo and I can't find him, thinking he'd look for me, I watch the dumb bar rodeo. (this guy is bouncing on a horse and I'm unamused) I bumped into someone and I say sorry. I'm in a dress and I crouch down on the grass. I figure I may get stepped on so I leave the rodeo area. I'm walking around the bar building and there are movies going on behind doors, horror movies and people dressed up like horror movies.
I'm like the only female in sight.
I try to open a movie door but it won't open. I get fed up and I want to leave. I pass an old guy who is like a walmart greeter for the bar. he's like "where are you going" and I said "I can't do this anymore, I'm scared" and he says "please don't leave" and he's visibly upset. I leave anyway and I'm outside, I'm texting my ex constantly and finally he sends me like a pretext message like an answering machine. It reads "timestamp; I'm at a show for a band, they like never perform here" (doesn't give me the location or room number)So I'm like "I stilll need a ride home" and no response from him.

I get woken up by the bathroom door closing and I hear thunder outside and I realize I'm really scared and I'm dealing with all of this by myself. 1,200 rare lightnings all by myself.
I'm used to being in longterm relationships ever since my teens. This is the first time in my life that I feel really alone.

I'm sorry cactus girl.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

Board footera