Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



8/08/2017 6:06 pm  #1


Can We Have a Secret Sexy Board?

A board that can only be accessed by the secret sexy password which only I have the power to hand out.

​One must prove they are worthy of the secret sexy board by impressing me daily. 


Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.
 
 

8/08/2017 9:06 pm  #2


Re: Can We Have a Secret Sexy Board?

Hux wrote:

A board that can only be accessed by the secret sexy password which only I have the power to hand out.

​One must prove they are worthy of the secret sexy board by impressing me daily. 

The soapbox already had a secret cyber board and it caused a mass deletion.
What if everyone cybers without monkey and he goes haywire??
 


I'm cactus....
 

8/09/2017 7:26 am  #3


Re: Can We Have a Secret Sexy Board?

Maybe wrote:

Hux wrote:

A board that can only be accessed by the secret sexy password which only I have the power to hand out.

​One must prove they are worthy of the secret sexy board by impressing me daily. 

The soapbox already had a secret cyber board and it caused a mass deletion.
What if everyone cybers without monkey and he goes haywire??
 

 
As is always the case, when the truth isn't readily available, speculators fabricate their own "truth".  In short, you are wrong.


Life can be arbitrary and comes without a warranty.

"LIBERAL" is not a dirty word.
 

8/09/2017 9:30 am  #4


Re: Can We Have a Secret Sexy Board?

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

Maybe wrote:

Hux wrote:

A board that can only be accessed by the secret sexy password which only I have the power to hand out.

​One must prove they are worthy of the secret sexy board by impressing me daily. 

The soapbox already had a secret cyber board and it caused a mass deletion.
What if everyone cybers without monkey and he goes haywire??
 

 
As is always the case, when the truth isn't readily available, speculators fabricate their own "truth". In short, you are wrong.

Yes, that's what happens when people are kept in the dark about what happened; they are left to only speculate.


What does the fox say? 
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum