Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/21/2017 9:37 pm  #1

Where the heck did the admin board go?

Anyhow can we talk about ways to bring more members in on here? Also what we would like in here? Maybe more boards?

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

5/22/2017 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Where the heck did the admin board go?

I was just wondering that myself because I just had to block Pistatchio from sending me abusive PMs calling me a retard and I was gonna ask if the block feature worked else where on the site because I heard there was no ignore, so maybe if you blocked someone from sending PMs, you can block them altogether with the PM.  I want him to leave me alone like you want Mauricio to leave you alone.

Last edited by Talker (5/22/2017 6:05 pm)

5/23/2017 4:34 am  #3

Re: Where the heck did the admin board go?

Talker wrote:

I was just wondering that myself because I just had to block Pistatchio from sending me abusive PMs calling me a retard and I was gonna ask if the block feature worked else where on the site because I heard there was no ignore, so maybe if you blocked someone from sending PMs, you can block them altogether with the PM.  I want him to leave me alone like you want Mauricio to leave you alone.

I think the block feature only works for pm's on here which is kinda stupid. Pistachio needs to get a clue that you have made it clear that you don't want him.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

Board footera