Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/28/2017 2:13 pm  #141

Re: I've been banned for 2 months from IMDBv2

Koolguy456789 wrote:

Ben came in pleading for the Admin to let him in and he'll behave, so of course Admin allowed it. I said Wonton soup and the Admin banned me. So this is our world now....where Master Doxer and nude/ fecal matter picture poster gets VIP level treatment and I get the boot after my long and historied reign on IMDB

Last night I asked to be deleted there. Too many awful people. I became awful myself and then everything was my fault. That's not who I am, I couldn't be myself there. Change is good.

One ship sails east and another sails west with the self-same winds that blow.
Tis the set of the sail and not the gale that determines the way they go.

4/28/2017 9:34 pm  #142

blunthead wrote:

Koolguy456789 wrote:

Ben came in pleading for the Admin to let him in and he'll behave, so of course Admin allowed it. I said Wonton soup and the Admin banned me. So this is our world now....where Master Doxer and nude/ fecal matter picture poster gets VIP level treatment and I get the boot after my long and historied reign on IMDB

Last night I asked to be deleted there. Too many awful people. I became awful myself and then everything was my fault. That's not who I am, I couldn't be myself there. Change is good.

That happens doesn't it? It's easy to react to awful with awful, I did that.

'A democracy barely functions under the neoliberal system' (Noam Chomsky)

4/29/2017 6:53 am  #143

Caroline01 wrote:

blunthead wrote:

Koolguy456789 wrote:

I've never had wonton soup. There is a nice Chinese place near me that does awesome food though.

4/29/2017 8:06 am  #144

Caroline01 wrote:

blunthead wrote:

Koolguy456789 wrote:

That site is filled with hideous examples of humanity.

One ship sails east and another sails west with the self-same winds that blow.
Tis the set of the sail and not the gale that determines the way they go.

5/02/2017 12:10 am  #145

Caroline01 wrote:

blunthead wrote:

Koolguy456789 wrote:

You're just awful in general. 

I'm just a mouth on legs

5/02/2017 12:47 am  #146

Apheena wrote:

Caroline01 wrote:

blunthead wrote:

If you think that, stop following me around. 

5/02/2017 12:55 am  #147

Caroline01 wrote:

Apheena wrote:

Caroline01 wrote:

You've been literally replying to all of the threads I've participated in in the last 10 minutes. This is there for everyone to see. 

I'm just a mouth on legs

5/02/2017 1:24 am  #148

Apheena wrote:

Caroline01 wrote:

Apheena wrote:

You've been literally replying to all of the threads I've participated in in the last 10 minutes. This is there for everyone to see. 

Even that's a lie Sammy. I have replied to fewer than half of them.

5/02/2017 8:54 pm  #149

Caroline01 wrote:

Apheena wrote:

Caroline01 wrote:

Even that's a lie Sammy. I have replied to fewer than half of them.

Sure, sure. 

I'm just a mouth on legs

Board footera