Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/03/2017 12:11 pm  #1

Food Lion's Orange Juice Made Me Sick

The past few days my coughing and sinus have gotten worse. I bought from food lion because I didn't want to drive 15 miles to wally world were I buy Florida's and Egglands best. The eggs were fine but man the OJ is terrible and strong after taste. I blame them or the overpriced meth burger I likely got from local grill.

11/09/2017 1:31 pm  #2

Re: Food Lion's Orange Juice Made Me Sick

charli3 wrote:

The past few days my coughing and sinus have gotten worse. I bought from food lion because I didn't want to drive 15 miles to wally world were I buy Florida's and Egglands best. The eggs were fine but man the OJ is terrible and strong after taste. I blame them or the overpriced meth burger I likely got from local grill.

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I've had a sinus infection for the past few days and feel like blah. Must be something going around.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

11/09/2017 3:25 pm  #3

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I've had a sinus infection for the past few days and feel like blah. Must be something going around.

Thanks Bunny! It will be 1 week tomorrow. I'm still coughing and have the annoying scratchy noise the throat makes when exhaling though nose instead of mouth. It's feels like it's zipped shut when sick.

Good news is I quit smoking during this time.

11/10/2017 4:26 pm  #4

charli3 wrote:

Thanks Bunny! It will be 1 week tomorrow. I'm still coughing and have the annoying scratchy noise the throat makes when exhaling though nose instead of mouth. It's feels like it's zipped shut when sick.

Hopefully it's completely gone soon. I'm glad you quit smoking during it. That's so awesome. I'm so proud of you.💖😄

11/10/2017 7:46 pm  #5

charli3 wrote:

Hopefully it's completely gone soon. I'm glad you quit smoking during it. That's so awesome. I'm so proud of you.💖😄

Yes all there is left is the aggravating clearing of the throat cough. I still have a pack of cigs that I haven't even thought about. It's nice to know I won't be buying another cartoon from now on. I hope you're over whatever symptoms you said you had on the scion too, Bunny

11/10/2017 11:24 pm  #6

charli3 wrote:

charli3 wrote:

Yes all there is left is the aggravating clearing of the throat cough. I still have a pack of cigs that I haven't even thought about. It's nice to know I won't be buying another cartoon from now on. I hope you're over whatever symptoms you said you had on the scion too, Bunny

I still have a sinus infection but knock on wood I'm getting better seems like. That nagging scratchy feeling is what you're having? Like a tickle? I had a tickle last year when I had bronchitis. Knock on wood I don't this time. You're sweet.

Board footera