Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



7/12/2017 12:11 am  #41


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Its a shame she doesn't disappear forever.

 

7/12/2017 12:40 am  #42


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

SpringheelJack wrote:

MisandryMermaid wrote:

Let's live dangerously and post on movie chat!

I did, but then I deleted my comment for no reason.

That particular place is pretty barron, lol.

I have a First Servant account there now.
 

whyyyyyyy

put it back
 

 

7/12/2017 12:41 am  #43


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

SteveBannon wrote:

MisandryMermaid wrote:

Let's live dangerously and post on movie chat!

Ben and ProjectError have migrated to IMDBArchive now...no1 posts on Moviechat

If people posted there then it will get more traffic!
 

 

7/12/2017 6:28 am  #44


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

I wasn't banned from imdb v2.0.  I was in the emergency room resterday and pain mess make me sleepy.

 
Oh, I'm sorry, I hope you're feeling better.


What does the fox say? 
     Thread Starter
 

7/12/2017 1:12 pm  #45


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Heeeeey wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

I wasn't banned from imdb v2.0. I was in the emergency room resterday and pain mess make me sleepy.

 
Oh, I'm sorry, I hope you're feeling better.

I hope she burns in hell.

 

7/12/2017 6:26 pm  #46


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

SteveBannon wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

I wasn't banned from imdb v2.0. I was in the emergency room resterday and pain mess make me sleepy.

 
Oh, I'm sorry, I hope you're feeling better.

I hope she burns in hell.

That's a horrible thing to say. There is no hell anyway.
 


What does the fox say? 
     Thread Starter
 

7/12/2017 6:28 pm  #47


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

SHJ, the poll so far is 23 votes, 12-11 in favor of admin lifting the ban. I don't know why it's that close unless someone who doesn't like you has socks. Lol.


What does the fox say? 
     Thread Starter
 

7/12/2017 6:49 pm  #48


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Heeeeey wrote:

SHJ, the poll so far is 23 votes, 12-11 in favor of admin lifting the ban. I don't know why it's that close unless someone who doesn't like you has socks. Lol.

It's close becuz people r voting no just to be funny...either that or some folks r jealous of his success, such as Hairy, Gameboy etc

 

7/12/2017 6:56 pm  #49


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Javeera wrote:

MisandryMermaid wrote:

^ fake Dane

Oh yah? ask me anythang 
 

What's my name on facebook?

 

7/12/2017 7:23 pm  #50


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

MisandryMermaid wrote:

Javeera wrote:

MisandryMermaid wrote:

^ fake Dane

Oh yah? ask me anythang 
 

What's my name on facebook?

I dont freeking know, we never had any FB interactions, I always wanted to see your titts ( still do ) and u denied me at every turn, called me a ' pig ' once or twice and you dated a black guy who supported Chelsea FC

Last edited by Javeera (7/12/2017 7:24 pm)

 

7/12/2017 7:39 pm  #51


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Heeeeey wrote:

SHJ, the poll so far is 23 votes, 12-11 in favor of admin lifting the ban. I don't know why it's that close unless someone who doesn't like you has socks. Lol.

The only posters that aren't at least neutral with me are socially retarded shit-cunt banshees.

I WANT THEIR NAMES FOR THE LIST!!!

I'll be checking that shit twice..
 

 

7/12/2017 7:42 pm  #52


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Javeera wrote:

MisandryMermaid wrote:

Javeera wrote:


Oh yah? ask me anythang 
 

What's my name on facebook?

I dont freeking know, we never had any FB interactions, I always wanted to see your titts ( still do ) and u denied me at every turn, called me a ' pig ' once or twice and you dated a black guy who supported Chelsea FC

Incorrect. I added your secret FB with my secret facebook that is now deleted that you thought was Ben but I added you with my new secret facebook. fake Dane!
 

 

7/12/2017 7:58 pm  #53


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Twards the end of my time on Facebook i got a lot of friend req from seemingly hot women, they even went as far as adding a few of my real friends and rendom people from my hometown to make it look like they were a real legit person, i may be the most handsome guy out there but im NOT the smartest but even i saw thru the scam right away.

so you were all thoser hot fake women eh?well why? what was so interesting about me that you wanted a view into my facebook? 

did you finally succome to your burning sexual lust for me Missandry? =] xx

 

7/12/2017 8:22 pm  #54


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

That wasn't me. I only added you with one account. I never tried to add your "real" account, just the one with no picture. I am not a stalker freak.

MINE HEART HAST NO BURNING LUST FOR THEE!!!

Last edited by MisandryMermaid (7/12/2017 8:25 pm)

 

7/17/2017 9:34 pm  #55


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Seems to me if they keep banning people there won't be no one left to ban after awhile.

 

7/30/2017 3:17 pm  #56


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

warpspeed9 wrote:

Seems to me if they keep banning people there won't be no one left to ban after awhile.

If you're a guy, you're safe.
 

 

9/30/2017 1:12 am  #57


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Then banned for a month because he's upset about something else, I'm pretty sure lol. 

 
How do you even find out hiw long it is? My page just says "you have been banned from this forum"

No warning, no explanation, I can't even get on the site to send a mod/Admin a question.

 

9/30/2017 7:57 am  #58


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Atomichotwings wrote:

No warning, no explanation, I can't even get on the site to send a mod/Admin a question.

Why do you care?

 

 

10/02/2017 2:44 pm  #59


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

Atomichotwings wrote:

Then banned for a month because he's upset about something else, I'm pretty sure lol. 

 
How do you even find out hiw long it is? My page just says "you have been banned from this forum"

No warning, no explanation, I can't even get on the site to send a mod/Admin a question.

That most likely means you were banned for hurting the Admin's feelings.
 


Hey weenies!
 

10/03/2017 10:31 pm  #60


Re: Who has recently been banned from V2?

bernardo wrote:

Atomichotwings wrote:

Then banned for a month because he's upset about something else, I'm pretty sure lol. 

 
How do you even find out hiw long it is? My page just says "you have been banned from this forum"

No warning, no explanation, I can't even get on the site to send a mod/Admin a question.

That most likely means you were banned for hurting the Admin's feelings.

Oh, get over yourself already. You begged for your ban. You even went so far as to taunt me when the begging failed. And when that failed, you tried the old "heads I win, tails you lose" schtik. And now you're being a hypocrite, given your reaction to comments about your wife's inadequate rim jobs...

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum