Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/16/2017 10:36 pm  #1

I ordered three Big Mac meals for myself

And later had two kebabs.

4/17/2017 9:55 pm  #2

Re: I ordered three Big Mac meals for myself

Flying Monkeys wrote:

Wow. That's impressive. The other day when I went to the beach...I took a lunch bag thing with two sandwiches that I had made the night before and three small granola bars. The two sandwiches were on Italian bread and had two pieces of meat each and mustard. Well...I sat down on my beach blanket and figured that I would eat. I opened the bag and it wasn't even that cold inside. It's supposed to be an insulated bag and I put one of those frozen ice things in there. What the heck? Anyhow...I proceeded to pull out one sandwich but kept the plastic part on my hand because my hands were dirty from the dirty sand and such. I ate one sandwich and occasionally looked around. Some guy acted like he was getting ticked at another guy's kite invading he and his wife's space. I was suspecting that a fight might break out. I drank some water and finished the sandwich and the other and a granola bar. Anyhow...I wandered around looking for shells and I for real almost puked those sandwiches and granola bar up. I don't know if I ate too much or if I drank too much or if it was the heat or a combination of two or three but I could taste it in my mouth and it was gross. I reckon...I got like sand sick or something. They say not to go swimming after eating...I think. So maybe this was the land version. Anyhow...I kinda got ticked when I looked back while looking for seashells and a group of people set up their beach stuff near my beach blanket. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the guy walked out in front of my area and started fishing in the ocean. There was another guy fishing on the opposite side or him so he had room to where he didn't need to invade my space. I reckon...I'm too picky but I wanted that area for me and the water for me. They also started playing music and smoking and I figured I would just get the heck out of there and go to the sound side. That was a mistake. I almost drowned. After the almost drowning...I stayed a bit longer then went back to the other beach where some Wilford Brimley looking guy was tanning his stomach and his wife was next to him. I stayed a while then left for a different area of beach with less people. 

Last edited by softbunnywarmbunny (4/17/2017 9:59 pm)

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

4/18/2017 3:21 am  #3

I salute you!

4/18/2017 9:01 pm  #4

I'd really like 3 Big Macs now.

4/19/2017 8:07 pm  #5

theauxphou wrote:

I'd really like 3 Big Macs now.

http://www.sammpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/burger.jpg

5/06/2017 7:58 am  #6

They look fantastic. Whoever made those really cares about their work.

5/06/2017 11:56 am  #7

Flying Monkeys wrote:

http://www.seriouseats.com/images/2014/05/20140515-293054-kebabs-grilling.jpg

Board footera