Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/30/2017 4:42 pm  #1

'Maybe' leaving the board--outrageous!

She was a very loyal member here, even refusing to register at V2 or anywhere else. And what thanks did she get? She got run off the board in a fit of pique over how she was treated here.

Is that how loyal members of your board are rewarded, Monkeys?

What does the fox say? 

10/01/2017 12:01 pm  #2

Re: 'Maybe' leaving the board--outrageous!

Heeeeey wrote:

She was a very loyal member here, even refusing to register at V2 or anywhere else. And what thanks did she get? She got run off the board in a fit of pique over how she was treated here.

She was a baby. She would start shit and then cry when other posters called her on it.

10/02/2017 6:57 am  #3

Heeeeey wrote:

Action has been taken as a result. That was a bit tiresome.

10/02/2017 7:59 am  #4

Heeeeey wrote:

I don’t know her but I enjoyed her posts.  But if she’s anything like you, heeeey, she’ll be back in a few days.

10/02/2017 9:39 am  #5

shepersisted wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

I don’t know her but I enjoyed her posts.  But if she’s anything like you, heeeey, she’ll be back in a few days.

I can do that, since I'm not banned.

What does the fox say? 

10/02/2017 10:25 am  #6

Heeeeey wrote:

shepersisted wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

I can do that, since I'm not banned.

No, you’re just an attention whore, which is worse :-). Have a good day!

10/07/2017 1:53 pm  #7

you all know what i think of that

10/19/2017 12:46 am  #8

If only we had an IGNORE FUNCTION. Install one, motherfucker! https://dk5wv51hv3hj1.cloudfront.net/files/smiley/packs/hitguj/angry.gif

10/24/2017 9:15 am  #9

One can only be run off if they are weak.

Hey weenies!

11/14/2017 10:45 am  #10

if you're talking about bunny, she NEVER gets run off a message board...she attention whores...and leaves of her own will.....and ALWAYS comes back....

Board footera