Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/30/2017 10:09 am  #1

Favorite Halloween memories?

One of my favorites was when we had finished trick or treating and were gonna go inside the house. My daddy got down on his knees after ringing the doorbell. My mama opened the door and he said "trick or treat". I thought it was so cute. It was so fun then.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

9/30/2017 12:32 pm  #2

Re: Favorite Halloween memories?

My favourite memory is when, as a six year old, I murdered my older sister.

​My second favourite memory is when I escaped from an asylum to try and kill my other sister 15 years later.

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

9/30/2017 7:40 pm  #3

Hux wrote:

My favourite memory is when, as a six year old, I murdered my older sister.

​My second favourite memory is when I escaped from an asylum to try and kill my other sister 15 years later.

Wow. That's pretty wild.😨

10/03/2017 6:06 pm  #4

I don't have any particular memory that stands out, it's really just the whole experience of it - looking back on it now from the perspective of an adult. When we were kids it was a simpler time: we never wore any fancy or elaborate costumes like they sell the kids today. Nope, just put on those silly masks with the rubber band in the back. Mom would buy us those at the local dime store. And I remember the loads of free candy we'd get around the neighborhood. Never worried about criminal intent of anyone, never felt unsafe. We didn't have to be chaperoned by parents or older siblings. Parents would take out candy away and toss it in the garbage - not because they thought it was unsafe or had been tampered with, they just didn't want us loading up on all that sugar and rotting our teeth.

Yeah, good times, those.

Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.

10/04/2017 12:21 am  #5

ZolotoyRetriever wrote:

I don't have any particular memory that stands out, it's really just the whole experience of it - looking back on it now from the perspective of an adult. When we were kids it was a simpler time: we never wore any fancy or elaborate costumes like they sell the kids today. Nope, just put on those silly masks with the rubber band in the back. Mom would buy us those at the local dime store. And I remember the loads of free candy we'd get around the neighborhood. Never worried about criminal intent of anyone, never felt unsafe. We didn't have to be chaperoned by parents or older siblings. Parents would take out candy away and toss it in the garbage - not because they thought it was unsafe or had been tampered with, they just didn't want us loading up on all that sugar and rotting our teeth.

Yeah, good times, those.

I wish...I could go back to then. I miss trick or treating and having fun. Makes me cry. I'm sorry.

10/04/2017 6:00 am  #6

Not so much Hallow E'en but general autumnal stuff, I remember diving into giant piles of golden leaves, only to find a dog or two has got there before you....

Last edited by Flying Monkeys (10/04/2017 6:01 am)

11/03/2017 1:53 am  #7

White glazed sugar cookies shaped like ghosts, as an afternoon appetizer before going trick or treating.
When coming home from trick or treating, me and my older brother would race each other
to the front door with the issued challenge "Better run or the Werewolf will get you!"

There was usually enough candy to last until Thanksgiving.
Those were the days of plenty...

"Without education and intellectualism there is no morality."

Board footera