Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/24/2017 2:58 am  #1

hot girls love big dicks

if you are small, you will never get laid unless it is a fat and ugly girl. hottiies can get anyone they want so they love big dicks. I am well endowed and thankful. but I know how much girls love it. I have been told my two girls, very good looking they would never fuck a small dick after being with me. just about 8 inches and thick

​girls love being pummeled in bed. she couldn't want the next day. I do the job on these girls and they love it although it is painful lmao

10/24/2017 3:55 am  #2

Re: hot girls love big dicks

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

if you are small, you will never get laid unless it is a fat and ugly girl. hottiies can get anyone they want so they love big dicks. I am well endowed and thankful. but I know how much girls love it. I have been told my two girls, very good looking they would never fuck a small dick after being with me. just about 8 inches and thick

​girls love being pummeled in bed. she couldn't want the next day. I do the job on these girls and they love it although it is painful lmao

Is dirty talk to strangers on the internet how you get off?  Gotta say, it's kinda sad.

10/24/2017 4:03 am  #3

people such as you that are offended by my message aren't up to par. you are mad that you are not able to please women like bigger guys and it really shows in your message LMAO

10/24/2017 6:03 am  #4

There is another size between small and well endowed 

10/24/2017 6:41 am  #5

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

people such as you that are offended by my message aren't up to par. you are mad that you are not able to please women like bigger guys and it really shows in your message LMAO

Not in the least offended, just find it as I say rather sad.

10/25/2017 3:15 pm  #6

KLS wrote:

There is another size between small and well endowed 

yeah, its called the Goldilocks cock

10/26/2017 10:48 am  #7

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

More like you are probably a virgin, or you have never been with more than 1 woman.
Or else you would know that a man's dick changes size to fit the woman's pussy.

So what really matters is if it fits the woman you are with.
And if it doesn't, then have patience and keep on doing it with her until it does fit.
That is unless you are doing it all wrong and she loses interest, to trade up for a more experienced man.

"Without education and intellectualism there is no morality."

10/27/2017 5:14 pm  #8

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fafc63f5afff867f0ced6b210a53cfb9/tenor.gif?itemid=8124901

10/27/2017 8:07 pm  #9

BunzofSteel wrote:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fafc63f5afff867f0ced6b210a53cfb9/tenor.gif?itemid=8124901

Hahahaha!!!

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

10/31/2017 1:37 am  #10

k, I am making fun of small guys. average is fine for most girls, but once a girl is loose she will not be pleased by small or even average. that is why your girlfriend left you, loser.

Board footera