Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/19/2017 1:33 am  #1

Can your ass ever really be clean?

I aask because I wash mine out in the shower with my hands. I put body was on my right hand and I scrub my anus hard with my fingers.

​and after my shower, I will put use a laxative suppository. when I sniff my fingers after, it smells like poo (doo). this leads me to believe nobody truly has a clean ass hole. everyones stinks even if they THINK they are cleaning it in the shower. 

​so ass holes really are dirty, disgusting places that are always dirty and stinky, even hot girls ass holes. skinny ones.

10/19/2017 1:02 pm  #2

Re: Can your ass ever really be clean?

So stay away from them. Nobody needs to finger assholes and sniff the results.

10/24/2017 12:51 pm  #3

https://i2.wp.com/memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-15.gif

10/24/2017 1:01 pm  #4

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the suppository before the shower??

But to answer your question - that area is never clean completely except for when you do a bowel prep for a Colonoscopy or something when you have to be completely cleaned out prior from top to bottom and not eating anything but liquids the day before.  Eating regularly every day and 1 enema is not going to eliminate all the waste that is backed up in you.

Last edited by BlondePanther (10/24/2017 1:04 pm)

10/24/2017 2:29 pm  #5

This thread "cracks" me up.

Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.

10/24/2017 4:37 pm  #6

I am curious - what is to procedure for cleaning the anus before a colonoscopy? if it is something I can do at home I would love to do it on my girl because her ass stinks before sex.

10/24/2017 4:41 pm  #7

SomethingCorporate wrote:

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

I aask because I wash mine out in the shower with my hands. I put body was on my right hand and I scrub my anus hard with my fingers.

​and after my shower, I will put use a laxative suppository. when I sniff my fingers after, it smells like poo (doo). this leads me to believe nobody truly has a clean ass hole. everyones stinks even if they THINK they are cleaning it in the shower. 

​so ass holes really are dirty, disgusting places that are always dirty and stinky, even hot girls ass holes. skinny ones.

Clean asshole isn't supposed to smell like shit. If you walk into a room after someone just took a stinky shit, that's a different smell than sniffing a hot girl's freshly showered ass. It has an "ass" smell, not a fecal smell.

I do the baking soda, peroxide, and vinegar rinse myself. Grab a speculum and a trusty friend. Lie on your back, with your legs in the air, behind your head. Have your trusty friend insert the speculum and pour in a mixture of baking soda, peroxide, and vinegar - it will sizzle deep inside your colon. Have him get an old toothbrush and scrub the inside as far as it will reach. You now have a minty clean butt, perfect before going on a date and getting your girl to tongue your ass. She won't be able to resist. Be the guy who separates himself from the rest. The guy with the clean, tasteable ass.

I just spit my coffee on the floor, again. thank you for this!

10/24/2017 5:44 pm  #8

SomethingCorporate wrote:

BlondePanther wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the suppository before the shower??

But to answer your question - that area is never clean completely except for when you do a bowel prep for a Colonoscopy or something when you have to be completely cleaned out prior from top to bottom and not eating anything but liquids the day before.  Eating regularly every day and 1 enema is not going to eliminate all the waste that is backed up in you.

So Blondepanther say your husband wants to do anal. Do you tell him your ass isn’t “clean completely”? How do you prepare?

I would never do anal and he would never do that either.  But I am always clean since I shower 1-2 times a day and use wet wipes in between.

10/24/2017 5:48 pm  #9

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

I am curious - what is to procedure for cleaning the anus before a colonoscopy? if it is something I can do at home I would love to do it on my girl because her ass stinks before sex.

The doctor gives you a prescription of this stuff called Golytely and you drink about a gallon or something it just cleans you all out.  Some prescribe pills or to drink a whole bottle of Miralax followed by an enema in the morning of the prep.  But you also have to be on a liquid diet the day before because they don't want any new stuff coming down.

10/28/2017 3:15 pm  #10

Not without water it can't.
Unless the Trump administration expects me to shit in the back yard and rinse my ass crack out with whisky.

Point being that the water is cut off for the entire south side of town
because a drunkard ran over a fire hydrant. And this isn't the first time this has happened.
More like this is the 5th water outage since September, and it always takes
more than 24 hours for the city to fix it if it happens on a week day.

Since nobody is at city hall to get things fixed on weekends that means it won't get fixed until Monday night.
Which shouldn't be the case because drunkards don't take weekends off.

So without water you can't shit in the toilet, or take a bath or shower, you can't wash your clothing
and you can't wash the dishes or prepare any meals. Water is not just for drinking...

"Without education and intellectualism there is no morality."

10/28/2017 3:52 pm  #11

Get a hand held shower head that has several spray settings to replace the one in your bathtub. Dial it to the power massage setting and get yourself 100% clean using it like a bidet.

Board footera