Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



10/12/2017 9:16 am  #1


There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

I went to pee last night. I turned on the light and pull my panties down and go to sit down to do my business when all of a sudden something goes running across the floor. It scared the crap out of me and I jumped. I moved the door some and it ran some more. I was gonna try and maybe throw something over it but stupid me didn't put anything in front of the bottom of the door and it ran out. I want that thing either dead or gone. People can be like..."Oh. It's so cute and harmless." I do not like disgusting creatures and I do not want it near me or coming out and scaring me. Any tips on how to either catch it without me having to see it or make it disappear?


Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit
 

10/12/2017 1:01 pm  #2


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

I went to pee last night. I turned on the light and pull my panties down and go to sit down to do my business when all of a sudden something goes running across the floor. It scared the crap out of me and I jumped. I moved the door some and it ran some more. I was gonna try and maybe throw something over it but stupid me didn't put anything in front of the bottom of the door and it ran out. I want that thing either dead or gone. People can be like..."Oh. It's so cute and harmless." I do not like disgusting creatures and I do not want it near me or coming out and scaring me. Any tips on how to either catch it without me having to see it or make it disappear?

Get your boyfriend to take care of it.

 

10/12/2017 1:49 pm  #3


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

movieliker1 wrote:

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

I went to pee last night. I turned on the light and pull my panties down and go to sit down to do my business when all of a sudden something goes running across the floor. It scared the crap out of me and I jumped. I moved the door some and it ran some more. I was gonna try and maybe throw something over it but stupid me didn't put anything in front of the bottom of the door and it ran out. I want that thing either dead or gone. People can be like..."Oh. It's so cute and harmless." I do not like disgusting creatures and I do not want it near me or coming out and scaring me. Any tips on how to either catch it without me having to see it or make it disappear?

Get your boyfriend to take care of it.

 
I don't have one.


Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit
     Thread Starter
 

10/13/2017 5:43 pm  #4


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

I went to pee last night. I turned on the light and pull my panties down and go to sit down to do my business when all of a sudden something goes running across the floor. It scared the crap out of me and I jumped. I moved the door some and it ran some more. I was gonna try and maybe throw something over it but stupid me didn't put anything in front of the bottom of the door and it ran out. I want that thing either dead or gone. People can be like..."Oh. It's so cute and harmless." I do not like disgusting creatures and I do not want it near me or coming out and scaring me. Any tips on how to either catch it without me having to see it or make it disappear?

Get your boyfriend to take care of it.

 
I don't have one.

How many do you have --- one, two, three, . . . ten?
Okay well, get one of your boyfriends to take care of it.

 

10/13/2017 6:01 pm  #5


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

Where do you live?

Must be somewhere hot.

 

 

10/13/2017 9:51 pm  #6


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

Flying Monkeys wrote:

Where do you live?

Must be somewhere hot.

 

I live in the jungle.


Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit
     Thread Starter
 

10/14/2017 2:22 pm  #7


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

No one should have to die because you're "scared" of them. There was a lizard at work once, and my boss got so scared like a baby! I just got a broom and began to navigate the lizard outside. They're not going to attack you, geez.

Get a bucket and a magazine or thick newspaper that's big enough to cover the top opening of the bucket. Put the bucket upside down on the lizard. Grab the newspaper or magazine and use it to slide underneath the opening of the bucket while it's upside-down on the floor. Turn bucket over right side up, and keep your hand over the newspaper with the lizard trapped inside.

Go outside to backyard, place bucket somewhere on its side, and run back inside like a baby. Go out later and retrieve your bucket, the lizard will be gone.

 

10/15/2017 11:35 am  #8


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

I went to pee last night. I turned on the light and pull my panties down and go to sit down to do my business when all of a sudden something goes running across the floor. It scared the crap out of me and I jumped. I moved the door some and it ran some more. I was gonna try and maybe throw something over it but stupid me didn't put anything in front of the bottom of the door and it ran out. I want that thing either dead or gone. People can be like..."Oh. It's so cute and harmless." I do not like disgusting creatures and I do not want it near me or coming out and scaring me. Any tips on how to either catch it without me having to see it or make it disappear?

I have lizards (those white geckos) in my apartment all the time. I used to catch them and throw them outside. But now I don't even bother with it. Like SomethingCorporate says, they are not going to bite you.

 

10/15/2017 3:47 pm  #9


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Flying Monkeys wrote:

Where do you live?

Must be somewhere hot.

 

I live in the jungle.

You be careful bunny. Its father is coming looking for its baby lizard. If it finds you first you will be its supper.

https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/24/142124-004-81471810.jpg

 

10/15/2017 8:00 pm  #10


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

Why is a bunny scared of a lizard??

 

Yesterday 6:13 pm  #11


Re: There's a disgusting lizard in the house and I want it gone...

IMDB_officer wrote:

Why is a bunny scared of a lizard??

If you were going to the bathroom and saw this would you not be scared?
https://www.earthrangers.com/content/wildwire/Greater-Short-Horned-Lizard-Carla-Kishinami-small.jpg

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum