Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2017 12:29 am  #1

A Request for Heeeeey

actually anyone in good standing at IMDB 2, I see pistacio and bartelsby and some others.

Why did I just get banned tonight?
I got an email notification that Ursurper replied to my NFL Protestor pist at 10:30 or so last night.

I go to v2 and get a screen that says I habe been banned from the forum. I can't even look at the forum or check messages to ask why myself.

I've never got a warning at all. I've had one post over there deleted by mods that was a pic of a woman with cheese slices on her tits.

I've self deleted some posts before. Can someone please ask the Admin over there why I never even got a warning? Is the ban perm or temporary?

I have no socks. I can guess it was something I posted on Politics board because Nothing I posted on the other boards could be construed as offensive in any way.

WTF? It would be very much appreciated. I haven't been a troublemaker, just maybe some poor judgement every now and then.

I seriously have no life to speak of and no place to talk movies/horror. 

Thanks Heeeey and whoever would bother to ask for me

9/30/2017 7:56 am  #2

Re: A Request for Heeeeey

Why do you come here to cry about what happened on another board?

Either be a member of this board or don't.

This isn't a halfway message room.

Also, I have no clue why people are on that board. It's run by an idiot/a bunch of idiots. Here be freedom.

9/30/2017 2:26 pm  #3

I didn't see that thread.

What is your username there? Are you 'atomicfrog', or something like that? Do you remember which thread it was?

I've perused some of your threads and the only thing I see that might've gotten you in trouble is that 'bull dyke' comment. But I'll see what I can find out.

Last edited by Heeeeey (9/30/2017 2:49 pm)

What does the fox say? 

9/30/2017 3:01 pm  #4

Yeah, and that was a quote from the movie. A Troma movie.

Thank you Heeeeey.

Please lemme know.

Last edited by Atomichotwings (9/30/2017 3:03 pm)

9/30/2017 4:00 pm  #5

JC said your IP just got caught in the crossfire. You're not banned and should be able to log in now.

What does the fox say? 

9/30/2017 5:37 pm  #6

Flying Monkeys wrote:

Why do you come here to cry about what happened on another board?

Either be a member of this board or don't.

This isn't a halfway message room.

Also, I have no clue why people are on that board. It's run by an idiot/a bunch of idiots. Here be freedom.

The one moderator who cleared the air on Jill's thornberry sock accusation seemed really professional. Then he was no longer a mod. I thought he was alright but he made a comment about this board being shit which I just shook my head at. You've done nothing to them.

10/02/2017 9:37 am  #7

Atomic, have you gone back?

What does the fox say? 

10/03/2017 10:24 pm  #8

charli3 wrote:

The one moderator who cleared the air on Jill's thornberry sock accusation seemed really professional. Then he was no longer a mod. I thought he was alright but he made a comment about this board being shit which I just shook my head at. You've done nothing to them.

That would be me, but 1) I'm the admin, so by default, I'm still a mod, 2) What I said was that there's plenty of shit threads here, as in literally, and there is - in fact, there's an entire board dedicated to it, and 3) I have acknowledged time and time again both here and there that Monkey has done nothing to me or my forum ON my forum, but he has said plenty about both on THIS forum, which doesn't bother me in the least. I've done nothing to him or his board, either, other than help populate it. But to be fair, I can't take really take credit for that. After all, I don't tell my trash where to go...

10/03/2017 10:46 pm  #9

JC wrote:

charli3 wrote:

That would be me, but 1) I'm the admin, so by default, I'm still a mod, 2) What I said was that there's plenty of shit threads here, as in literally, and there is - in fact, there's an entire board dedicated to it, and 3) I have acknowledged time and time again both here and there that Monkey has done nothing to me or my forum ON my forum, but he has said plenty about both on THIS forum, which doesn't bother me in the least. I've done nothing to him or his board, either, other than help populate it. But to be fair, I can't take really take credit for that. After all, I don't tell my trash where to go...

No I'm talking about AJ. He had an AV of Jiddu Krishnamurti I think. Like I said real professional about moderating and clearing the air of Jill's many sock accusations. 

10/03/2017 11:14 pm  #10

charli3 wrote:

No I'm talking about AJ. He had an AV of Jiddu Krishnamurti I think. Like I said real professional about moderating and clearing the air of Jill's many sock accusations. 

Oh, then I guess the Jill/Thornberry thing was an issue even before I tackled it more than once. Ajay was a great mod.

10/11/2017 5:32 pm  #11

JC wrote:

charli3 wrote:

We don't get the chance to talk as much as we used to Horny John!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'm still on yur board though. Waiting.

Thinking of you!

10/12/2017 4:19 am  #12

NoRevisionism wrote:

Yeah? What are you waiting for?

10/12/2017 4:51 am  #13

JC wrote:

charli3 wrote:

Oh, then I guess the Jill/Thornberry thing was an issue even before I tackled it more than once. Ajay was a great mod.

What?

'Science and creationism don't exclude each other.' Heeyyy

10/13/2017 2:42 am  #14

Jill McBain wrote:

JC wrote:

charli3 wrote:

What?

Oh, sorry, Jill. It was Heeeyyy who was accused of being Thornberry. My bad.

10/16/2017 3:55 pm  #15

JC wrote:

NoRevisionism wrote:

Yeah? What are you waiting for?

Patience Thin Skin The Admin, have patience.

btw, its a boring fuckin shithole nowadays, just right for you

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

10/16/2017 7:31 pm  #16

Heeeeey wrote:

JC said your IP just got caught in the crossfire. You're not banned and should be able to log in now.

That crossfire thing has happened to me before. When SHJ first got banned, I had trouble logging in, saying "You have been banned from this forum".
I'd press reload and it'd sometimes let me in, but for few days it was pain in my azzholes. http://www.pesgaming.com/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

10/18/2017 12:41 am  #17

theauxphou wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

That crossfire thing has happened to me before. When SHJ first got banned, I had trouble logging in, saying "You have been banned from this forum".
I'd press reload and it'd sometimes let me in, but for few days it was pain in my azzholes. http://www.pesgaming.com/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Yours was an issue with private IP's. Frog's was operator error on my part.

10/18/2017 9:08 am  #18

JC wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

Yours was an issue with private IP's. Frog's was operator error on my part. 

I see. Thanks. All good, it was fine. 

Board footera