Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/01/2017 10:01 am  #1

Do you like a big ass?

I enjoy a moderately big behind on a woman. My wife worries her ass is too big, she thinks men find small butts attractive, but a woman, IMO anyway, should have an hourglass shape. Her hips should be wider than her waist.  

10/01/2017 10:23 am  #2

Re: Do you like a big ass?

As long as it's firm, I don't mind.

Cellulite and blubber, I can't get into. But when you're doing it from behind and can slap some big, firm buttocks, yeah, that's the ticket. And if you can put your grubby little hands around a thin waist which peaches out into a nice round ass, oh yeah, spunk's going to be flying soon boy....

10/01/2017 1:21 pm  #3

SomethingCorporate wrote:

Yes, as long as they keep it clean. In my experience, big asses tend to smell more as there is more crevices and corners to attend to and harder-to-reach places. A woman can have a beautiful butt but once you take the panties off and you lean in to kiss it, and catch of a whiff of dirty ass stank emitting from her black eye and soiled crack, it ruins the moment.

Yup. I was doing a girl from behind once and a mild whiff of poo wafted up to my nose.

Let's just say that was the end of that.

10/01/2017 1:57 pm  #4

SomethingCorporate wrote:

Yes, as long as they keep it clean. In my experience, big asses tend to smell more as there is more crevices and corners to attend to and harder-to-reach places. A woman can have a beautiful butt but once you take the panties off and you lean in to kiss it, and catch of a whiff of dirty ass stank emitting from her black eye and soiled crack, it ruins the moment.

​Uhh... if its got crevices and corners other than the big crevice in the middle that all butts have, then its probably too big. In my opinion anyway. 

10/02/2017 12:24 am  #5

Ayatollah wrote:

I enjoy a moderately big behind on a woman. My wife worries her ass is too big, she thinks men find small butts attractive, but a woman, IMO anyway, should have an hourglass shape. Her hips should be wider than her waist.  

I saw a woman with a huge tail and it was all squishy and jiggly like it needed to be smacked.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

10/02/2017 12:45 pm  #6

Ayatollah wrote:

No. I like an hour glass figure. And female butts should be bigger than male butts. But a big ass implies, "That butt is TOO big".

Unless a woman has unusual medical problems, the butt is just a collection of muscles. There is no excuse that through healthy diet and exercise, a normally healthy woman cannot have a nice butt.

Last edited by movieliker1 (10/02/2017 12:47 pm)

10/09/2017 1:47 am  #7

thick asses are nice, but i avoid women with very very very wide hips. i would warn men to stay away from them. the width of their hips is inversely proportional to their sanity.

Last edited by magick (10/09/2017 1:47 am)

Board footera