Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/17/2017 2:54 pm  #1

I Highly Recommend Rimming.

Both giving and receiving.

It can feel a little emasculating to begin with but once you're juicing up milk like a stallion, you begin to get over it.

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

6/12/2017 5:14 pm  #2

Re: I Highly Recommend Rimming.

Especially if she's about 18 and has an exquisitely tight anus.

Hmm, delicious.

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

6/16/2017 12:29 pm  #3

You like licking poop off your lip?  You should drink menstral blood while your at it.

8/01/2017 4:58 pm  #4

One thing I would like to add:  If you are going to be the rimmer and assuming you are male, let your whiskers grown for a day or two.  It feels fucking fantastic for the rimee.

8/02/2017 1:43 am  #5

Jeremy Grimaldi wrote:

One thing I would like to add:  If you are going to be the rimmer and assuming you are male, let your whiskers grown for a day or two.  It feels fucking fantastic for the rimee.

omg I had a mustache story that I shared on the original imdb board and I got lambasted by everyone!!!
I got a hair stuck somewhere...it was painful..

I'm cactus....

8/02/2017 7:16 am  #6

Maybe wrote:

Jeremy Grimaldi wrote:

omg I had a mustache story that I shared on the original imdb board and I got lambasted by everyone!!!
I got a hair stuck somewhere...it was painful. 

That sounds graphic. Tell it again.

8/02/2017 1:59 pm  #7

theauxphou wrote:

Maybe wrote:

Jeremy Grimaldi wrote:

I got a hair stuck somewhere...it was painful. 

That sounds graphic. Tell it again.

The last time I told the story (out of concern for others really...I was in some deeppp pain)
I got major backlash. I think I upset the mustache community.
But it might've been my fault because we had super long sex while being drunk at a science event. I thought I was broken.

IT WAS A SINGLE HAIR THAT DID ME IN.

I'm cactus....

8/02/2017 2:10 pm  #8

Good God.

Id never do that, not fucking ever, no way Id stick my tongue in anyone asshole.  

​If a woman wanted to do that to me, Id never kiss her again, so that means I could never let my wife do it.  

8/02/2017 2:17 pm  #9

Ayatollah wrote:

Good God.

Id never do that, not fucking ever, no way Id stick my tongue in anyone asshole.  

​If a woman wanted to do that to me, Id never kiss her again, so that means I could never let my wife do it.  

Well, it says on the front page of the board
"I highly recommend rimming" by Ayatollah
which is why I cringe responding to this thread. because it looks like I created the rimming thread..

I'm not here to discuss rimming, I was just warning others about mustache hairs.

I'm cactus....

8/02/2017 2:39 pm  #10

Maybe wrote:

Ayatollah wrote:

Good God.

Well, it says on the front page of the board
"I highly recommend rimming" by Ayatollah
which is why I cringe responding to this thread. because it looks like I created the rimming thread..

I'm not here to discuss rimming, I was just warning others about mustache hairs.

That's another thing I don't like about this board. Your name appears below the topic as if you are the one that created it.

What does the fox say? 

10/09/2017 12:11 am  #11

Ewwww... der sphincter

Board footera