Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



8/24/2017 12:42 pm  #1


I bought a racist shirt by accident

So I needed new night shirts for my vacation.
I like buying vintage or funny shirts for bed...etc.
There's like 30 minutes left until the store closing(I was at a thrift store)
I was sorting through star wars shirts..I find like 3..then I finally find a Chewbacca shirt..and I'm like "yessssssssssssssssssssss!"
I try it on fast (its kinda tight but fits)

I buy it and the lady says "this is funny" and I laugh because I think she's a star wars fan.

I go home and I tell my roommate "Omg I got the best shirt" and I take it out..
I can't even type this withoutt laughing. haha.
So I hold it up to me and my friend says " jewbacca??but you're not even jewish?"
and I'm like "omgggg??????????????????????????????????????? I didn't know it said that".
And he's like "just use a marker and correct it" so I'm trying to figure out how to make the J into an H.
Then I notice Chewbacca is wearing a Yarmulke.

I probably will never wear it. : \http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1426/945134521_f3af579faf.jpg

 


I'm cactus....
 

9/01/2017 8:04 am  #2


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

That isn't racist — cheeky, yes, but not racist. “KIKE - JUST JEW IT” is racist.

 

9/01/2017 9:02 am  #3


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

I bought a racist shirt - it was white.

And as we all know....

 

 

9/01/2017 5:19 pm  #4


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

Maybe wrote:

So I needed new night shirts for my vacation.
I like buying vintage or funny shirts for bed...etc.
There's like 30 minutes left until the store closing(I was at a thrift store)
I was sorting through star wars shirts..I find like 3..then I finally find a Chewbacca shirt..and I'm like "yessssssssssssssssssssss!"
I try it on fast (its kinda tight but fits)

I buy it and the lady says "this is funny" and I laugh because I think she's a star wars fan.

I go home and I tell my roommate "Omg I got the best shirt" and I take it out..
I can't even type this withoutt laughing. haha.
So I hold it up to me and my friend says " jewbacca??but you're not even jewish?"
and I'm like "omgggg??????????????????????????????????????? I didn't know it said that".
And he's like "just use a marker and correct it" so I'm trying to figure out how to make the J into an H.
Then I notice Chewbacca is wearing a Yarmulke.

I probably will never wear it. : \http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1426/945134521_f3af579faf.jpg

 

 
Hahahahaha!!!


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

9/17/2017 7:30 pm  #5


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

Blacks think this shirt is racist.Not sure why because it is true.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/8d/d7/728dd70fb56bc8a136f538d3fdb16b88.jpg

 

9/29/2017 7:51 pm  #6


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

SomethingCorporate wrote:

warpspeed9 wrote:

Blacks think this shirt is racist.Not sure why because it is true.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/8d/d7/728dd70fb56bc8a136f538d3fdb16b88.jpg

If you take the phrase as it literally reads - without applying context - it is not racist. It is literally true. But it is racist, because the context matters.

Maybe this will help you understand:

1) There was not an "All Lives Matter" protest movement before "Black Lives Matter." "All Lives Matter" was a phrase solely invented to CRITICIZE the Blacks Lives Matter movement. When someone says "all lives matter," they're not being unbiased and sincere in saying that every human life matters. They're really saying, "I do not like Black Lives Matter, they should keep their mouths shut."


 2) It defeats the purpose of what Black Lives Matter means. Say you found out that sportsmen were hunting whales for fun. They were out on their boats, specifically shooting and spearing whales. You find out about this atrocity, and you start a movement to bring attention to it: "Save the Whales! Whales Lives Matter!"

Gerald comes along sees your protest, and finds it offensive that you only include whales. He says, "Why just whales? All Sea creatures lives matter! Save ALL ocean life!"

Gerald's comment doesn't make any sense, as sportsmen are spearing only whales, not other ocean life. In the same regard, African Americans are victimized and targeted by government and police, other races are not.

I hope that clears some things up.

African Americans are victimized and targeted by government and police

I take issue with that. That is what the MSM tells you. Cops don't wake up each day and say today I am going to kill some black people. Just like the Michael Brown case. The MSM was pushing the "hands up don't shoot". It never happened. The MSM picked up on calling him the gentle giant. Does this look gentle?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1968260/images/o-VIDEO-facebook.jpg



 

 

10/07/2017 1:57 pm  #7


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

i actually only have 2!

 

10/08/2017 4:17 pm  #8


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

SomethingCorporate wrote:

warpspeed9 wrote:

Blacks think this shirt is racist.Not sure why because it is true.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/8d/d7/728dd70fb56bc8a136f538d3fdb16b88.jpg

If you take the phrase as it literally reads - without applying context - it is not racist. It is literally true. But it is racist, because the context matters.

Maybe this will help you understand:

1) There was not an "All Lives Matter" protest movement before "Black Lives Matter." "All Lives Matter" was a phrase solely invented to CRITICIZE the Blacks Lives Matter movement. When someone says "all lives matter," they're not being unbiased and sincere in saying that every human life matters. They're really saying, "I do not like Black Lives Matter, they should keep their mouths shut."


 2) It defeats the purpose of what Black Lives Matter means. Say you found out that sportsmen were hunting whales for fun. They were out on their boats, specifically shooting and spearing whales. You find out about this atrocity, and you start a movement to bring attention to it: "Save the Whales! Whales Lives Matter!"

Gerald comes along sees your protest, and finds it offensive that you only include whales. He says, "Why just whales? All Sea creatures lives matter! Save ALL ocean life!"

Gerald's comment doesn't make any sense, as sportsmen are spearing only whales, not other ocean life. In the same regard, African Americans are victimized and targeted by government and police, other races are not.

I hope that clears some things up.

I was singled out by a negro cop for a "speeding" ticket.

How, exactly, was that racist on my part, and not racist on the part of the nigger?
 

 

10/08/2017 4:19 pm  #9


Re: I bought a racist shirt by accident

warpspeed9 wrote:

SomethingCorporate wrote:

warpspeed9 wrote:

Blacks think this shirt is racist.Not sure why because it is true.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/8d/d7/728dd70fb56bc8a136f538d3fdb16b88.jpg

If you take the phrase as it literally reads - without applying context - it is not racist. It is literally true. But it is racist, because the context matters.

Maybe this will help you understand:

1) There was not an "All Lives Matter" protest movement before "Black Lives Matter." "All Lives Matter" was a phrase solely invented to CRITICIZE the Blacks Lives Matter movement. When someone says "all lives matter," they're not being unbiased and sincere in saying that every human life matters. They're really saying, "I do not like Black Lives Matter, they should keep their mouths shut."


 2) It defeats the purpose of what Black Lives Matter means. Say you found out that sportsmen were hunting whales for fun. They were out on their boats, specifically shooting and spearing whales. You find out about this atrocity, and you start a movement to bring attention to it: "Save the Whales! Whales Lives Matter!"

Gerald comes along sees your protest, and finds it offensive that you only include whales. He says, "Why just whales? All Sea creatures lives matter! Save ALL ocean life!"

Gerald's comment doesn't make any sense, as sportsmen are spearing only whales, not other ocean life. In the same regard, African Americans are victimized and targeted by government and police, other races are not.

I hope that clears some things up.

African Americans are victimized and targeted by government and police

I take issue with that. That is what the MSM tells you. Cops don't wake up each day and say today I am going to kill some black people. Just like the Michael Brown case. The MSM was pushing the "hands up don't shoot". It never happened. The MSM picked up on calling him the gentle giant. Does this look gentle?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1968260/images/o-VIDEO-facebook.jpg



 

I see a sidewalk in the background, he was obviously trying to help her walk across it.

Nice gentle negro.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum