Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/24/2017 12:09 pm  #1

My sexless sex vacation.

My ex kept talking about the kind of woman he's looking for..not only was I friendzoned but I became like a male companion.
Also, he invited me over next week to help him sort through his clothes, so he can get a woman's opinion on what he should keep when he moves.
I plan on telling him to keep the ugliest clothes(jk..maybe). : \
I get a free salmon dinner out of it.

He's moving in a few months, there's no hope of us getting back together. He thinks he'll find a woman with pretty eyes (boobs don't matter) and a good personality. I told him "goodluck" and he was like "are you getting mad??"

ugh..what if I sat around talking about how I'm looking for a guy with a 6 pack and a sparkling endearing personality? I wasn't exactly dripping hearing about his taste in women who are not me. When he tried to get romantic with me, I pulled away.

On a side note, I had fun on my sexless vacation.

I'm cactus....

8/24/2017 2:05 pm  #2

Re: My sexless sex vacation.

Madmike_v40 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

My ex kept talking about the kind of woman he's looking for..not only was I friendzoned but I became like a male companion.
Also, he invited me over next week to help him sort through his clothes, so he can get a woman's opinion on what he should keep when he moves.

He's moving in a few months, there's no hope of us getting back together. He thinks he'll find a woman with pretty eyes (boobs don't matter) and a good personality. I told him "goodluck" and he was like "are you getting mad??"

ugh..what if I sat around talking about how I'm looking for a guy with a 6 pack and a sparkling endearing personality? I wasn't exactly dripping hearing about his taste in women who are not me. When he tried to get romantic with me, I pulled away.

Of course you become like a male companion because you are a man.

Do you want her to be a man? Is that why you keep saying that?

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

8/24/2017 2:06 pm  #3

Maybe wrote:

I'm sorry cactus girl.

8/24/2017 2:57 pm  #4

He sounds like a waste of time.

Move on.

8/24/2017 3:01 pm  #5

Maybe wrote:

That kinda happened with me a while back. He kept talking about another female and I got ticked and cut him out of my life. I did talk to him briefly a few years later but that was it.

8/24/2017 4:13 pm  #6

Maybe wrote:

Just out of curiosity, if you look back on your relationship with him in its entirety, is there any time that you have stuck the (emotional) knife in his heart?

Team Taylor  -  Taylor's Starbucks Lovers

8/24/2017 4:30 pm  #7

How/Why do women complain about "sexless" anything. Girls, let me tell you this, God put you in control of the Pussy.

Most guys would fuck a warm bowl of soup.

You shouldn't have a "sexless" anything! 

As a guy.

I call bullshit. 

8/24/2017 6:14 pm  #8

Oh, FFS!! Did you least finger yourself? Come on, you gotta give us something. http://www.abestweb.com/forums/images/smilies/pullhair.gif

Board footera