Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 3:43 am  #1

Have you ever stepped in dog poop?

That is some of the stinkiest crap that you will ever smell. I reckon it's because they mainly eat meat or something but it stinks really bad. Thank goodness people pick up after their dogs now though. Or they should.

Last edited by softbunnywarmbunny (7/29/2017 1:30 am)

Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit

7/26/2017 1:38 pm  #2

Re: Have you ever stepped in dog poop?

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

That is some of the stinkiest crap that you will ever smell. I reckon it's because they mainly eat meat or something but it stinky really bad. Thank goodness people pick up after their dogs now though. Or they should.

Story of my life..
Once in the dark, I slipped on it kinda like a banana peel but luckily I caught myself before I fell onto the ground
It would've been embarrassing had I died slipping on dog shit.

Also, I stepped in dog shit on my birthday and you know how it lingers in your nose hairs the whole day??
Well, I had my bday dinner and the cake and everything smelt like dogshit, even though I was nowhere near the contaminated shoes.

I'm cactus....

7/29/2017 1:29 am  #3

Maybe wrote:

That is some of the stinkiest crap that you will ever smell. I reckon it's because they mainly eat meat or something but it stinky really bad. Thank goodness people pick up after their dogs now though. Or they should.

Story of my life..
Once in the dark, I slipped on it kinda like a banana peel but luckily I caught myself before I fell onto the ground
It would've been embarrassing had I died slipping on dog shit.

Also, I stepped in dog shit on my birthday and you know how it lingers in your nose hairs the whole day??
Well, I had my bday dinner and the cake and everything smelt like dogshit, even though I was nowhere near the contaminated shoes.

Ewww. I'm sorry.

Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit

7/30/2017 10:48 pm  #4

Yes, it's annoying trying to get it all off. I usually use a high-powered hose.
http://www.abestweb.com/forums/images/smilies/fireman.gif
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/images/smilies/poopie.gif

8/07/2017 11:27 am  #5

That is some of the stinkiest crap that you will ever smell. I reckon it's because they mainly eat meat or something but it stinks really bad. Thank goodness people pick up after their dogs now though. Or they should.

The better question would be,"Who hasn't stepped in dog poop?"

8/07/2017 11:28 am  #6

The better question would be,"Who hasn't stepped in dog poop?"

8/08/2017 4:33 am  #7

One time the neighbor's dog shit in my yard right next to the front porch.
It was an unnatural yellow green color and stank so bad I could smell it through the brick wall.

Then my older brother went and stepped in it while trimming the hedges.
It had to be handled like Hasmat decontamination protocols because every atom of dog shit
smelled just as bad as the entire pile of dog shit. Almost as if that dog shit were radioactive or something.

It was like "You are not bringing those shoes and socks into the house !!!"
"Carry it straight into the garage and wash it with Febreze spray separately from the rest of your clothing
in the washing machine, and go shower off."

It looked and smelled like radioactive yellow glowing dog shit, no telling what kind of
disease made that dog take a shit that smelled that bad, that was one sick dog shit.

"Without education and intellectualism there is no morality."

Board footera