Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/04/2017 3:44 pm  #1

I hate dogs and their owners

I'm on my way back to work after lunch and get a call, I pull down a residential street, in front of a vacant lot, use the phone, and notice that across the street the yard has about 4 or 5 dogs going berserk barking at me.

I finish my conversation after about 2 minutes, I'm about to leave and this bitch comes out saying "What err yew doin?"

"I just had to use the phone, didn't want to do it while driving" smiling, trying to be polite.

"Whale, yurr making mah dogs bark, so get on down the street". As if I don't have every right to be in the street. Getting her mangy mutts to STFU is my responsibility and not hers, in her mind.

12/04/2017 9:50 pm  #2

Re: I hate dogs and their owners

Ayatollah wrote:

I'm on my way back to work after lunch and get a call, I pull down a residential street, in front of a vacant lot, use the phone, and notice that across the street the yard has about 4 or 5 dogs going berserk barking at me.

I finish my conversation after about 2 minutes, I'm about to leave and this bitch comes out saying "What err yew doin?"

"I just had to use the phone, didn't want to do it while driving" smiling, trying to be polite.

"Whale, yurr making mah dogs bark, so get on down the street". As if I don't have every right to be in the street. Getting her mangy mutts to STFU is my responsibility and not hers, in her mind.

Maybe you have a highpitched voice like a human dog whistle.

I'm cactus....

12/12/2017 1:37 pm  #3

Don't know if you live in the US but if you do you sure hate a lot of people. See below.

42.5 million households in the U.S. own one or more dogs.

12/12/2017 3:21 pm  #4

warpspeed9 wrote:

Don't know if you live in the US but if you do you sure hate a lot of people. See below.

Yep, there's a ton of stupid fucks in this country.

12/13/2017 6:06 am  #5

Should’ve told her to fuck right off.

What’s this issue specifically got to do with dog ownership, anyway?

12/13/2017 6:22 pm  #6

Ayatollah wrote:

warpspeed9 wrote:

Yep, there's a ton of stupid fucks in this country.

So you think the millions of dog owners who voted for Hillary are stupid fucks.

12/13/2017 7:22 pm  #7

theauxphou wrote:

Should’ve told her to fuck right off.

What’s this issue specifically got to do with dog ownership, anyway?

​I dont know about Australia but in the USA dog owners seem to think their dogs are priority above everyone and everything else. This woman seemed to think I shouldnt be in a public street because her dogs were barking. The problem was me (in her mind) and I should move, rather than shutting her shit eating mutts up. 

​They also let their dogs run loose, attack children. shit all over the place, I cant stand the MFers.  

Board footera