Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/28/2017 6:19 pm  #1

I found a dead squirrel in my pool

I haven't even been in the backyard in days, I went out of the patio for a bit this afternoon and smelled something awful, I figured it was the neighbors, cause my backyard is clean. Then I went over to scoop leaves out of the pool and realized that clump of leaves had a dead animal in it. 

​Now I'll have to do my judge Smails impersonation this weekend "I want the entire pool washed, scrubbed and disinfected!"

That sucks, I'll spend all day Saturday cleaning that son of a bitch out. 

11/29/2017 12:24 pm  #2

Re: I found a dead squirrel in my pool

Ayatollah wrote:

I haven't even been in the backyard in days, I went out of the patio for a bit this afternoon and smelled something awful, I figured it was the neighbors, cause my backyard is clean. Then I went over to scoop leaves out of the pool and realized that clump of leaves had a dead animal in it. 

​Now I'll have to do my judge Smails impersonation this weekend "I want the entire pool washed, scrubbed and disinfected!"

What is judge Smails ??? Oh Caddyshack.

Cleaning the entire pool seems like an overreaction. Don't you have pool treatment chemicals?

Last edited by movieliker1 (11/29/2017 12:27 pm)

11/29/2017 4:01 pm  #3

I'm not sure I understand how you were outraged.

Seems you were more just a bit pissed off.

11/29/2017 4:15 pm  #4

I assume dead squirrel means "black man's penis" and I assume pool means "wife."

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

12/13/2017 8:24 pm  #5

Ayatollah wrote:

Did you flick it out or what?

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

12/14/2017 8:58 am  #6

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Ayatollah wrote:

Did you flick it out or what?

Bunny can you ask KG to let me back on his board? I won’t cause any trouble.

Board footera