Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2017 1:54 am  #1

You hamburger eaters are abso-frickin'-lutely gross

I'm no vegetarian hippie myself, but eating a ground-up COW (for gosh' sakes!!) is where I draw the line!!!!

12/02/2017 2:42 pm  #2

Re: You hamburger eaters are abso-frickin'-lutely gross

So what animals would be better? 

12/05/2017 7:21 pm  #3

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

I'm no vegetarian hippie myself, but eating a ground-up COW (for gosh' sakes!!) is where I draw the line!!!!

https://img.wonderhowto.com/img/64/20/63527367153387/0/perfect-way-eat-burger-with-no-mess-sticky-fingers-according-science.1280x600.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ORM3cShfYIY/maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.centrekinesis.com/wp-content/uploads/hamburger.jpg

Hamburgers so, so good!

12/08/2017 6:16 pm  #4

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

They taste good. Wild animals eat much grosser stuff than ground up cows. They eat stomach contents, bones, colon contents and brains ---all uncooked.

If you are not careful, you will end up like the aliens in the original War of the Worlds. So unable to deal digestively with anything other than your sterile specific diet, that you won't be able to deal with anything else. You are painting yourself into a corner. I can eat anything --- and love it.

12/08/2017 7:03 pm  #5

movieliker1 wrote:

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

They taste good. Wild animals eat much grosser stuff than ground up cows. They eat stomach contents, bones, colon contents and brains ---all uncooked.

If you are not careful, you will end up like the aliens in the original War of the Worlds. So unable to deal digestively with anything other than your sterile specific diet, that you won't be able to deal with anything else. You are painting yourself into a corner. I can eat anything --- and love it.

Yeah, it's grlss and so is your consumption of ground swine

Daremoga shinimasu

12/14/2017 1:10 pm  #6

DrTokyo wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

Yeah, it's grlss and so is your consumption of ground swine

It is not gross. It is delicious, fun, cheap, convenient and practical sometimes.
(Too much of a good thing is not good.
Everything in moderation.)

Board footera