Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



11/12/2017 6:46 pm  #1


Things that go bounce in the night

https://media.sticker.market/gif/things-thechive-bc3dd24d6bf4d5be0fdf03c5564b856-58c729317bff3f147d4628ac-g.gif

 

11/15/2017 5:52 am  #2


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

warpspeed9 wrote:

https://media.sticker.market/gif/things-thechive-bc3dd24d6bf4d5be0fdf03c5564b856-58c729317bff3f147d4628ac-g.gif

She is definitely gorgeous. But her breasts seem like they might be a little too big.

 

11/15/2017 6:28 pm  #3


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

As soon as she moves her arms, they're gonna drop to her knees with some serious sag.

​But yeah, I'd fuck it.


Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.
 
 

11/16/2017 2:43 am  #4


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

Hux wrote:

As soon as she moves her arms, they're gonna drop to her knees with some serious sag.

​But yeah, I'd fuck it.

Depends on how the rest of her body looks. I always see women with pretty faces and great upper bodies, but bad lower bodies --- skinny legs and no butt. Or fat legs and fat butts.

 

11/16/2017 2:42 pm  #5


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

Veins on tits always look good.

Matches my cock when it's between them.

 

 

11/23/2017 2:48 am  #6


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

Her name is Wendy Fiore.

Google her and have a wank.

 

11/23/2017 3:09 am  #7


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

theauxphou wrote:

Her name is Wendy Fiore.

Google her and have a wank.

I Googled her and none of her pictures or videos show anything below her stomach. Does she have hips and legs? We never see them.

Must be bad hips and legs.

Her upper body looks like she never exercises.  Her boobs are too big. He legs are probably as undeveloped as her arms and shoulders. And she probably has a flat butt.

Last edited by movieliker1 (11/23/2017 3:10 am)

 

11/26/2017 2:09 pm  #8


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

movieliker1 wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

Her name is Wendy Fiore.

Google her and have a wank.

I Googled her and none of her pictures or videos show anything below her stomach. Does she have hips and legs? We never see them.

Must be bad hips and legs.

Her upper body looks like she never exercises. Her boobs are too big. He legs are probably as undeveloped as her arms and shoulders. And she probably has a flat butt.

You did not look hard enough.

http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/32046/WendyFiore_8.jpeg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/4c/9f/674c9f480253e86c6b54c5e1b9645742.jpg

     Thread Starter
 

11/26/2017 5:19 pm  #9


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

She's very impressive but she's no Denise Milani.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1THjZOpXXXXcUaXXXq6xXFXXX2/056-Denise-Milani-Czech-Glamour-Model-14-x21-Poster.jpg_640x640.jpg


Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.
 
 

11/26/2017 9:35 pm  #10


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

warpspeed9 wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

Her name is Wendy Fiore.

Google her and have a wank.

I Googled her and none of her pictures or videos show anything below her stomach. Does she have hips and legs? We never see them.

Must be bad hips and legs.

Her upper body looks like she never exercises. Her boobs are too big. He legs are probably as undeveloped as her arms and shoulders. And she probably has a flat butt.

You did not look hard enough.

http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/32046/WendyFiore_8.jpeg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/4c/9f/674c9f480253e86c6b54c5e1b9645742.jpg

Well she definitely looks better in those pictures than the ones I was able to pull up of the Internet.

 

11/26/2017 9:37 pm  #11


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

Hux wrote:

She's very impressive but she's no Denise Milani.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1THjZOpXXXXcUaXXXq6xXFXXX2/056-Denise-Milani-Czech-Glamour-Model-14-x21-Poster.jpg_640x640.jpg

No, you are correct. She looks better.

 

11/26/2017 11:34 pm  #12


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_1CM8MIpSPNo/TXnkFD6ZT9I/AAAAAAAAHRY/pmlxKRDghak/s800/jordancarverpool.jpg

Jordan Carver

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/513/666/4a9.jpg

 

11/27/2017 1:10 am  #13


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

theauxphou wrote:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_1CM8MIpSPNo/TXnkFD6ZT9I/AAAAAAAAHRY/pmlxKRDghak/s800/jordancarverpool.jpg

Jordan Carver

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/513/666/4a9.jpg

That's great. But that Denise Milani looks the best to me.

 

11/27/2017 5:18 pm  #14


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

movieliker1 wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

Jordan Carver

That's great. But that Denise Milani looks the best to me.

Have you ever seen how Denise fills out a pair of jeans? Well If not you have now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9zMDScVYAAODHv.jpg

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e4fa/f/2017/195/a/9/denise_milani_alexander_2__by_goddessgg-dbg994n.jpg

     Thread Starter
 

11/27/2017 7:25 pm  #15


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

warpspeed9 wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

theauxphou wrote:

Jordan Carver

That's great. But that Denise Milani looks the best to me.

Have you ever seen how Denise fills out a pair of jeans? Well If not you have now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9zMDScVYAAODHv.jpg

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e4fa/f/2017/195/a/9/denise_milani_alexander_2__by_goddessgg-dbg994n.jpg

Wow !!! This girl looks like a superhero that you would only see in a comic book or animated movie.

There are nude photos of her on the Internet. I am not going to post them here. But just Google "denise milani nude". There are photos and videos.

There claims to be photos and videos of her having sex. But they might be photoshopped.

Last edited by movieliker1 (11/27/2017 10:41 pm)

 

11/27/2017 7:54 pm  #16


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

movieliker1 wrote:

Wow !!! This girl looks like a superhero that you would only see in a comic book or animated movie.

There are nude photos of her on the Internet. I am not going to post them here. But just Google "denise milani nude". There are photos and videos.

There claims to be photos and videos of her having sex. But they might be photoshopped.

​She doesn't do nudes or porn so whatever you're looking at are doctored images.


Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.
 
 

11/27/2017 11:42 pm  #17


Re: Things that go bounce in the night

Hux wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Wow !!! This girl looks like a superhero that you would only see in a comic book or animated movie.

There are nude photos of her on the Internet. I am not going to post them here. But just Google "denise milani nude". There are photos and videos.

There claims to be photos and videos of her having sex. But they might be photoshopped.

​She doesn't do nudes or porn so whatever you're looking at are doctored images.

The naked pictures look pretty convincing. But the sex pictures and videos look suspect.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum