Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/08/2017 3:39 pm  #1

I Want To Fuck Virtually Every Woman I See

I have a girlfriend. 

But Christ, i see so many gorgeous women (and even some average ones... and shit... even some ugly ones) and I would absolutely love to fuck every single one of them. It's a fucking curse being a man.

I also work with some absolute belters.

If any of them... any of them made it clear that they'd be willing to let me eat their delicious little pots of beef honey, I wouldn't even hesitate for a second. Not one fucking second!

Part of me took comfort in the idea that this shit would die off as i got older but we recently had some problems with my girlfriends dad who's apparently been using sex lines. He's 85 for fuck's sake.

This shit never goes away!!!

Last edited by Hux (11/08/2017 3:40 pm)

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

11/09/2017 11:53 am  #2

Re: I Want To Fuck Virtually Every Woman I See

Hux wrote:

I have a girlfriend. 

But Christ, i see so many gorgeous women (and even some average ones... and shit... even some ugly ones) and I would absolutely love to fuck every single one of them. It's a fucking curse being a man.

If any of them... any of them made it clear that they'd be willing to let me eat their delicious little pots of beef honey, I wouldn't even hesitate for a second. Not one fucking second!

Part of me took comfort in the idea that this shit would die off as i got older but we recently had some problems with my girlfriends dad who's apparently been using sex lines. He's 85 for fuck's sake.

I am his girlfriend. He can't even get it up, and he's only 5" firm.

11/10/2017 2:44 am  #3

Hux wrote:

I have a girlfriend. 

I had the same problem. So I started sleeping with every woman I saw (not married women) and eventually my attitude changed. I still see most women as sexy and desirable. But I don't want to sleep with them most of the time.

And I got tired of women jumping up after sex saying, "Well that was fun. But I have to go." I began to feel like they were just using me for a good time. Or they were cheating on somebody and they needed to get back before they were found out. And I began to feel like I wanted more out of a relationship than just sex.

Long story short, I wasn't ready for a committed monogamous relationship back then. But after I "sowed my wild oats", I became wanting of something more meaningful.

Last edited by movieliker1 (11/15/2017 5:45 am)

11/10/2017 5:10 pm  #4

Thread title made me LOL.

Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.

11/10/2017 5:20 pm  #5

I don't want to fuck them, but I do assess every woman I see.

11/14/2017 11:05 am  #6

LOL...pig

11/14/2017 11:18 am  #7

Bongo wrote:

Hux wrote:

I have a girlfriend. 

I am his girlfriend. He can't even get it up, and he's only 5" firm.

​Lies! It's 5 and half inches and you know it. 

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

Board footera