Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/17/2017 2:14 am  #1

I have a bombshell announcment!

I no longer dry wipe!! My girlfriend gets these baby wipes from this website - they are really good at cleaning and feel good. She uses them after she poops all the time and ordered some for me. I feel so clean now after a dookie that I wonder how I ever lived without them! You should try it!

10/17/2017 7:23 pm  #2

Re: I have a bombshell announcment!

Did I not suggest wipes, dahling?

10/17/2017 7:49 pm  #3

Those wet wipes play havoc with you sewer connection. If you get a clog you better hope it's on the city side of the line, if it's on yours it could cost thousands to clean up.

10/17/2017 7:52 pm  #4

you people are disgusting. Ever heard of a bidet?

Charles Barkley:‘Black people have voted for Democrats their whole life,theyre still poor’http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.gif

10/18/2017 2:23 am  #5

Why waste your money on wet wipes? Just use toilet paper and wet it with a water-filled plant sprayer you can get for a dollar at any store.

10/18/2017 2:28 am  #6

The baby wipes she has are eco friendly and they sanitize without burning the shit pipe anus. if I put water on toilet paper and wipe, it would rip and I would get in touch with my inner self.

10/18/2017 5:39 am  #7

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

I no longer dry wipe!! My girlfriend gets these baby wipes from this website - they are really good at cleaning and feel good. She uses them after she poops all the time and ordered some for me. I feel so clean now after a dookie that I wonder how I ever lived without them! You should try it!

Why don't you just wear a diaper and go full pathetic man-baby?

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/blogs/116556/2013/10/135966-135953.jpg

Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." 
-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.

Board footera