Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2017 6:36 pm  #1

Leash your aggressive dog in public or prepare for it to get kicked

I will kick a dog if it comes at me snarling and barking etc. Put your dog on a leash as it should always be in public, if you want to avoid a dead or maimed dog. No way I want to get rabies shots because of your stupidity of not leashing and controlling your dog.

We must succeed, no matter what the cost... to us or to Mr. McGarrett. 

10/09/2017 12:18 am  #2

Re: Leash your aggressive dog in public or prepare for it to get kicked

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

I will kick a dog if it comes at me snarling and barking etc. Put your dog on a leash as it should always be in public, if you want to avoid a dead or maimed dog. No way I want to get rabies shots because of your stupidity of not leashing and controlling your dog.

I had a few incidences with dogs not on leashes. One when I was a teenager and went to the mailbox and the neighbor's dogs came out and we're circling me and snarling and barking.  I think she let them out on purpose. Another time I was going out to the mailbox and I see the neighbors out next door. Well...their psycho pitbull comes running out the front and the only thing that stopped it from coming at me was because they had the leash tied to something. It literally got jerked back by the leash because it was running so hard. I hated that dog. It was just so evil. I reckon it had evil in it but learned more evil from it's owners.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

10/16/2017 7:05 pm  #3

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

I wrestled in high school. And I have taken martial arts. I can kill any dog with my bare hands. Although, I cannot promise I won't get injured. Some dogs are really big and strong.

10/21/2017 12:33 am  #4

Madmike_v40 wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Akzidenz_Grotesk wrote:

I wrestled in high school. And I have taken martial arts. I can kill any dog with my bare hands. Although, I cannot promise I won't get injured. Some dogs are really big and strong.

Sick bastard.

He said he could. He didn't say he does or did.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

10/21/2017 2:35 pm  #5

I hate people who have bad dogs. You god damn well know if your dog is a threat, and IMO if it hurts anyone you should be help criminally responsible, given jail time and fines. Ive seen too many kids around here killed and mauled by trashy people's pit bulls. 

11/04/2017 2:15 pm  #6

There is no excuse for a healthy man to be killed by a dog. I have never seen a dog I couldn't kill with my bare hands.

Injured maybe, but not killed.

11/18/2017 4:15 pm  #7

movieliker1 wrote:

There is no excuse for a healthy man to be killed by a dog. I have never seen a dog I couldn't kill with my bare hands.

Injured maybe, but not killed.

Your a real tough guy, killing a dog. That's how serial killers start out.

Board footera