Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 8:43 am  #1

Pistachio

You are fucking retarded queer ass crying little cunt.  You cried like a pussy little girl cuz you got your feelings hurt like a twat.  Next time, stay away from me and my threads and don't correct anything I say. 

Cunt bag.  Stupid rat.

Last edited by Talker (10/05/2017 8:45 am)

10/05/2017 8:48 am  #2

Re: Pistachio

10/05/2017 8:51 am  #3

theauxphou wrote:

He's an annoying fuck.  Always has been. 

10/05/2017 9:26 am  #4

See this is why you don’t have a boyfriend.

10/05/2017 9:28 am  #5

Pistachio_Disguisey wrote:

I wasn't complaining about that.  When did I ever complain about that.  You are still being stupid.

10/05/2017 9:52 am  #6

Talker wrote:

I wasn't complaining about that.  When did I ever complain about that.  You are still being stupid.

But you were complaining when you weren’t allowed onto Frank’s board. Hairybuttcheeks and WildmanWizard got in but Talker was up there with BenCaesar. At least Gameboy has said he would screw BenCaesar but a total of zero people would do it to you.

10/05/2017 10:13 am  #7

Talker wrote:

But you were complaining when you weren’t allowed onto Frank’s board. Hairybuttcheeks and WildmanWizard got in but Talker was up there with BenCaesar. At least Gameboy has said he would screw BenCaesar but a total of zero people would do it to you.

So and you cried like a fat ass fucking bitch because Jan called you a butthole, butthole.  I read everything everybody wrote.  Not one word on that forum about anyone not wanting to do me.

Last edited by Talker (10/05/2017 10:14 am)

10/05/2017 10:26 am  #8

Talker wrote:

Talker wrote:

So and you cried like a fat ass fucking bitch because Jan called you a butthole, butthole.  I read everything everybody wrote.  Not one word on that forum about anyone not wanting to do me.

P.S.

Jan and Gameboy and Jack and a few other got me in.  Stop your cunty little lying. 

Last edited by Talker (10/05/2017 10:27 am)

10/05/2017 10:28 am  #9

Talker wrote:

Talker wrote:

P.S.

Jan and Gameboy and Jack and few other got me in.  Stop your cunty little lying. 

And Jack and Frank will throw your fat ass out. Obviously they prefer Rissa and Cheetah and Cynical dreamer to you, and everyone knows it.

10/05/2017 10:31 am  #10

Talker wrote:

Talker wrote:

P.S.

Jan and Gameboy and Jack and few other got me in.  Stop your cunty little lying. 

And Jack and Frank will throw your fat ass out. Obviously they prefer Rissa and Cheetah and Cynical dreamer to you, and everyone knows it.

Like I said, you doing nothing but shit stirring by adding those extra three people in here.  I know what you are up to. 

10/05/2017 11:33 am  #11

Talker wrote:

Talker wrote:

So and you cried like a fat ass fucking bitch because Jan called you a butthole, butthole. I read everything everybody wrote. Not one word on that forum about anyone not wanting to do me.

P.S.

Jan and Gameboy and Jack and a few other got me in. Stop your cunty little lying.

Yes, in the pool where we wagered on which Classic Soapboxer would end up running off and starting a new life with which married Neo-Soapboxer, you and "chinless Joey Tribbiani" captured all the votes. We had to cancel the pool.

10/05/2017 12:13 pm  #12

Her wrote:

Talker wrote:

Talker wrote:

So and you cried like a fat ass fucking bitch because Jan called you a butthole, butthole. I read everything everybody wrote. Not one word on that forum about anyone not wanting to do me.

P.S.

Jan and Gameboy and Jack and a few other got me in. Stop your cunty little lying.

Yes, in the pool where we wagered on which Classic Soapboxer would end up running off and starting a new life with which married Neo-Soapboxer, you and "chinless Joey Tribbiani" captured all the votes. We had to cancel the pool.

LOL who is ‘chinless Joey Tribbiani’?

10/05/2017 12:28 pm  #13

Her wrote:

Talker wrote:

P.S.

You know, that Jan character. Is it not an apt identifier?

10/05/2017 12:28 pm  #14

Her wrote:

Talker wrote:

P.S.

Apparently your smelly nose hole doesn't watch "Friends".  Joeys a character who plays on "Friends" and is very funny, actually.  You dummy.

10/05/2017 12:33 pm  #15

Her wrote:

Her wrote:

LMAO! Yes that’s exactly what he looks like. He’s a chinless wonder. He tries to hide it with stubble but he’s not fooling anyone.

10/05/2017 12:52 pm  #16

Her wrote:

LMAO! Yes that’s exactly what he looks like. He’s a chinless wonder. He tries to hide it with stubble but he’s not fooling anyone.

You'll let us non-Frank's-boarders know when they make it official and have their first little chinless litter of Tribbiani Tabbies?

10/05/2017 3:08 pm  #17

Her wrote:

Her wrote:

You'll let us non-Frank's-boarders know when they make it official and have their first little chinless litter of Tribbiani Tabbies?

Yup

10/06/2017 12:54 am  #18

looks like it was written by somebody with a double digit IQ.

10/06/2017 10:26 am  #19

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

looks like it was written by somebody with a double digit IQ.

Soooo... someone smarter than you then.

10/06/2017 5:25 pm  #20

https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/0d301a44-328d-467f-801f-385ccce45588/e4b42f4a-4e85-4766-930b-a55a2aae6b4b.png

Her wrote:

Talker wrote:

P.S.

Board footera