Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/11/2017 4:21 pm  #1

Don't be a selfish lover.

As a man, I have slept with women who were selfish lovers.

I have romanced them, planned dates, paid for everything, initiated sex, licked, kissed and sucked them from head to toe. Performed oral sex on them. Told them how beautiful and sexy they were. And made them moan, scream and yell.

But never have they ever tried to reciprocate. No planning of dates or offering to pay for anything. No initiating sex, no making love to me and no attempt to perform oral sex.

Usually when told of their lack of reciprocation, they were stunned and speechless as if they didn't realize they were obligated to reciprocate.

No, all women are not like this. Many are very generous, giving and thoughtful. But some are.

I assume women have the same problem with men. Regardless of your sex --- and sexual persuasion --- don't be a selfish lover.

Your partner doesn't want to have to ask for it. You are supposed to offer on your own. Don't be a selfish lover.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/11/2017 4:23 pm)

9/11/2017 6:07 pm  #2

Re: Don't be a selfish lover.

That's really strange that someone wouldn't want to reciprocate. I guess they don't get many return performances

9/11/2017 6:24 pm  #3

The best sex I've ever had has always been with... sluts.

​They know what they're doing. Experience matters because it tends to bring confidence and women very often lack confidence in their abilities, the way they look, pretty much everything. 

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

9/11/2017 8:46 pm  #4

movieliker1 wrote:

I have romanced them, planned dates, paid for everything, initiated sex, licked, kissed and sucked them from head to toe. Performed oral sex on them. Told them how beautiful and sexy they were. And made them moan, scream and yell.

But never have they ever tried to reciprocate. No planning of dates or offering to pay for anything. No initiating sex, no making love to me and no attempt to perform oral sex.

Usually when told of their lack of reciprocation, they were stunned and speechless as if they didn't realize they were obligated to reciprocate.

No, all women are not like this. Many are very generous, giving and thoughtful. But some are.

I assume women have the same problem with men. Regardless of your sex --- and sexual persuasion --- don't be a selfish lover.

Your partner doesn't want to have to ask for it. You are supposed to offer on your own. Don't be a selfish lover.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha.
Unless you're huge...women do not orgasm during PIV sex
which is why oral is necessary for women.
It's not necessary for men.

These are things one talks about before sex.
I always ask what they are into, so I know if they are worth my time.
Maybe you should ask the women if they like penises in their mouth before dating them?

I'm cactus....

9/11/2017 10:37 pm  #5

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe you should ask the women if they like penises in their mouth before dating them?

If you are a woman who enjoys having her partner perform oral sex on you, you are obligated to return the favor. Otherwise, you are a selfish lover.

And you are an idiot if you need your partner to ask you to give them oral. Reciprocation should be understood.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/11/2017 10:47 pm)

9/12/2017 12:31 am  #6

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

If you are a woman who enjoys having her partner perform oral sex on you, you are obligated to return the favor. Otherwise, you are a selfish lover.

And you are an idiot if you need your partner to ask you to give them oral. Reciprocation should be understood.

NOOO, ...I'm not letting men sit on my face.. just because a guy wants to bury his face in my butt? I should put my face in his butt and return the "favor?"?? Also, I'm not licking a guys feeeeeet.
men do all kinds of gross things that I do not want to do,

Instead of insisting that people put things in their mouths..
you need to find people that are already into that.
That's why I ask..up front.

Some women have bad gag issues or they dry heave at the thought of sperm.
So you need to respect that.

I'm cactus....

9/12/2017 10:42 am  #7

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

NOOO, ...I'm not letting men sit on my face.. just because a guy wants to bury his face in my butt? I should put my face in his butt and return the "favor?"?? Also, I'm not licking a guys feeeeeet.
men do all kinds of gross things that I do not want to do,

Instead of insisting that people put things in their mouths..
you need to find people that are already into that.
That's why I ask..up front.

Some women have bad gag issues or they dry heave at the thought of sperm.
So you need to respect that.

Most guys don't perform oral sex on women because they like it. They do it to make the woman happy --- because the women like it. They do it to give pleasure.

If you are a woman who loves having oral sex performed on you. If you get pleasure out of receiving oral sex. But you don't want to perform oral sex. Then you only like to receive pleasure, and not give pleasure. And that is the definition of a selfish lover --- you only want to receive pleasure, not give it.

I am beginning to see why you are having trouble attracting and keeping a healthy boyfriend. I have had lovers like you before. And of course, I dropped them like lead potatoes. Selfishness is not a quality that healthy people want in their partners.

9/12/2017 10:48 am  #8

Her wrote:

Hux wrote:

The best sex I've ever had has always been with... sluts.

​They know what they're doing. Experience matters because it tends to bring confidence and women very often lack confidence in their abilities, the way they look, pretty much everything. 

"Sluts"? What century are you from? So, a confident and sexually experienced woman is a "slut", but a confident and sexually experienced man is a man, right?

And what is the rest of that gobbledygook? Oh geez, it's a good thing I've got experience, otherwise I wouldn't know I'm a size 2 with perfect tits and ass, a great smile and bone structure, and big, light blue/green eyes... oh my looks, not my looks!! You know, I used to lack confidence in my driving, and then I fucked like 500 guys, so now I'm ready for NASCAR!!

A slut is not a woman who has had many lovers. It is a woman who is easy. There is a difference.

A slut has no discretion (or self-respect). Healthy women with healthy sex lives have discretion. They are not afraid to say no. They only have sex with whom they want to.

A slut will give it to anybody. She will never say no. Because, for any of many reasons, she feels obligated.  And she feels she has no right to say no.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/20/2017 1:57 am)

9/12/2017 1:17 pm  #9

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

That's what I said. When I said I don't put genitalia in my mouth, you lectured me about it. Now you are agreeing with me.

What does the fox say? 

9/12/2017 2:46 pm  #10

Most guys don't perform oral sex on women because they like it. They do it to make the woman happy --- because the women like it. They do it to give pleasure.

If you are a woman who loves having oral sex performed on you. If you get pleasure out of receiving oral sex. But you don't want to perform oral sex. Then you only like to receive pleasure, and not give pleasure. And that is the definition of a selfish lover --- you only want to receive pleasure, not give it.

I am beginning to see why you are having trouble attracting and keeping a healthy boyfriend. I have had lovers like you before. And of course, I dropped them like lead potatoes. Selfishness is not a quality that healthy people want in their partners.

so now, I can't keep bfs because I must be a sexually awful person??
Sex is one thing that has never been an issue in any of my relationships.

I pick out men who are compatible with me sexually beforeee we even have sex.(I refuse to force anyone to do anything)
I ask them..."what do you like..."etc
Maybe YOU should try that?????
Instead you are picking partners that are not into certain sexual acts then complaining.

I'm cactus....

9/12/2017 3:04 pm  #11

Heeeeey wrote:

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

That's what I said. When I said I don't put genitalia in my mouth, you lectured me about it. Now you are agreeing with me.

No, I respect your choices but I was trying to get you to be more openminded.

I wouldn't have oral unless love was involved. So I have my boundaries as well.

I'm cactus....

9/12/2017 6:36 pm  #12

Maybe wrote:

I pick out men who are compatible with me sexually beforeee we even have sex.(I refuse to force anyone to do anything)
Instead you are picking partners that are not into certain sexual acts then complaining.

I have had sex with women who are good in bed. And bad in bed. I have had sex with women who were generous and loving in bed. And women who were selfish.

I am not complaining about anything. I am just telling anyone who is interested, based on experience, "Don't be a selfish lover." You are the one who responded by saying, "Women need oral to achieve orgasm. And men don't." And you also said some women don't like having a penis in their mouth.

That is the position of somebody who is not good in bed.

I don't know you. I don't know what you look like, what your personality is, whether or not you have good character, or if you are good in bed. All I know is what you said. And based on what you said, you sound like you are a selfish lover. In other words. You are probably not good in bed.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/13/2017 3:50 am)

9/12/2017 7:45 pm  #13

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

I have had sex with women who are good in bed. And bad in bed. I have had sex with women who were generous and loving in bed. And women who were selfish.

I am not complaining about anything. I am just telling anyone who is interested, based on experience, "Don't be a selfish lover. You are the one who responded by saying, "Women need oral to achieve orgasm. And men don't. And you also said some women don't like having a penis in their mouth.

I don't know you. I don't know what you look like, what your personality is, whether or not you have good character, or if you are good in bed. All I know is what you said. And based on what you said, you sound like you are a selfish lover. In other words. You are probably not good in bed.

I was explaining why some women don't do it.
I knew a guy who had a gf and his gf couldn't give bjs because of her gag reflex..she'd vomit on him.
He loved her regardless and obviously didn't care that much because he stayed with her.
Some men refuse to give oral..they gag or god knows why. The point is; nobody should be forced to do anything
against their will.

And why are you bringing up my sex life? I don't have any sex problems!
If I'm in love with you then I'm making sure you're having the best sex of your life!!! And I go all out.
I'm droppin it like it's hot!

I'm cactus....

9/12/2017 8:27 pm  #14

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

I am not complaining about anything. I am just telling anyone who is interested, based on experience, "Don't be a selfish lover. You are the one who responded by saying, "Women need oral to achieve orgasm. And men don't. And you also said some women don't like having a penis in their mouth.

I was explaining why some women don't do it.
I knew a guy who had a gf and his gf couldn't give bjs because of her gag reflex..she'd vomit on him.
He loved her regardless and obviously didn't care that much because he stayed with her.
Some men refuse to give oral..they gag or god knows why. The point is; nobody should be forced to do anything
against their will.

And why are you bringing up my sex life? I don't have any sex problems!
If I'm in love with you then I'm making sure you're having the best sex of your life!!! And I go all out.
I'm droppin it like it's hot!

Well then, you should have said that. Instead of sounding like your position was you don't like giving oral sex, and you don't ever feel obligated to reciprocate when a man gives you pleasure by giving it to you.

A better response would have been something like, "I agree, it is always frustrating when you go out of your way to treat anybody well, they enjoy the special treatment, and then don't ever try to return the favor. But, we should remember, some people don't like performing oral sex. And some even get physically sick when they try."

If you had said something like that, then others would have understood where you were coming from. And then I would have said, "Of course, some people don't like performing oral sex. But if that is their position, then it is incumbent on them to inform any potential partner that they don't, of can't, give oral, beforehand. Instead of letting someone go through everything including performing oral sex on them, them enjoying having oral performed on them, and then leave them hanging without any explanation --- ever. That would be selfish and inconsiderate. And indicative of one being a selfish lover. And quite frankly, a bad person.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/12/2017 8:38 pm)

9/12/2017 9:07 pm  #15

. But if that is their position, then it is incumbent on them to inform any potential partner that they don't, of can't, give oral, beforehand. Instead of letting someone go through everything including performing oral sex on them, them enjoying having oral performed on them, and then leave them hanging without any explanation --- ever. That would be selfish and inconsiderate. And indicative of one being a selfish lover. And quite frankly, a bad person.

That's up to you to ask before you get that far. "what do you like sexually?"
I flirt for a long time before sex ever happens...I know what my partner is into before clothes come off.
So that's your fault.

Also, you are using the word "lover" out of context, lover implies that there's "love". I'm sorry but love is more important than oral. Many people can look passed things like that if love is involved.
Finding love is rare...finding sex is easy.

I'm cactus....

9/13/2017 12:16 am  #16

I am going to reply to your last post in reverse order;

Maybe wrote:

Also, you are using the word "lover" out of context, lover implies that there's "love". I'm sorry but love is more important than oral. Many people can look passed things like that if love is involved.
Finding love is rare...finding sex is easy.

Not according to the dictionary. This is the definition of the word  "lover"
- a person having a sexual or romantic relationship with someone, often outside marriage.
The word "or" is key. People having casual sex and one night stands can correctly refer to their partners as lovers. And there are different kinds of lovers. As a healthy happy Christian, I love everybody. I certainly love the women I have sex with. I love them. I am not "in love" with them. But I do make love to them.

Maybe wrote:

That's up to you to ask before you get that far. "what do you like sexually?"
I flirt for a long time before sex ever happens...I know what my partner is into before clothes come off.
So that's your fault.

Nobody does that when involved in casual sex or one night stands. You could make the case that people shouldn't be doing that. But that is a different argument. And if women are going to involve themselves in casual sex or one night stands (and many women do), there is correct behavior and incorrect behavior.

To allow a man to treat you well and take care of all your feminine desires, and then say, "Well, thanks a lot for a good time but I am out of here. If you were expecting me to reciprocate, you should have asked me to give you my whole life story before we had sex --- suckaaaaaa !!!!" That is bad behavior. That is selfish, inconsiderate and just wrong.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/13/2017 12:22 am)

9/13/2017 12:52 am  #17

Nobody does that when involved in casual sex or one night stands. You could make the case that people shouldn't be doing that. But that is a different argument. And if women are going to involve themselves in casual sex or one night stands (and many women do), there is correct behavior and incorrect behavior.

To allow a man to treat you well and take care of all your feminine desires, and then say, "Well, thanks a lot for a good time but I am out of here. If you were expecting me to reciprocate, you should have asked me to give you my whole life story before we had sex --- suckaaaaaa !!!!" That is bad behavior. That is selfish, inconsiderate and just wrong.

omg? WUT?
You go down on one night stands? Like literal strangers?

Are you that guy on craigslist..the guy that posts:
"I just want to eat out a stranger, if you're that stranger with feminine desires, then type; eat me out in subject, so I know you're real"

first off....no woman wastes their time giving oral to causal sex or one night stands, that's beyond dangerous and you could get eye herpes and throat cancer.
I wouldn't even want to kissssss a stranger, let alone mouth bang them.

I need dates, commitments and love before I'm spreadin anything. I'm classy!
And you're Christian??? both of my exes were Christian and they refused to go to bars or use tinder to find dates.

If you formed better connections, you'd have better sex.

I'm cactus....

9/13/2017 1:06 am  #18

Maybe wrote:

omg? WUT?
You go down on one night stands? Like literal strangers?

Are you that guy on craigslist..the guy that posts:
"I just want to eat out a stranger, if you're that stranger with feminine desires, then type; eat me out in subject, so I know you're real"

first off....no woman wastes their time giving oral to causal sex or one night stands, that's beyond dangerous and you could get eye herpes and throat cancer.
I wouldn't even want to kissssss a stranger, let alone mouth bang them.

I need dates, commitments and love before I'm spreadin anything. I'm classy!
And you're Christian??? both of my exes were Christian and they refused to go to bars or use tinder to find dates.

If you formed better connections, you'd have better sex.

How many one night stands have you had? How much casual sex have you had? I have had millions. Many women perform oral sex during casual sex and one night stands. I have done it also. I have never contracted throat cancer or eye herpes.

(I have never done the Internet thing. All my dates are face to face pick-ups.)

And in spite of all the casual sex and one night stands I have had, I have had incredibly great sex. And okay sex. And bad sex. It depends on the person. Some are good. Some are okay. And some are terrible.

If all your sexual escapades have been in the context of long term relationship, you don't know what you are missing.

Certainly, there is a place for long term relationships. I have had many. (My longest was seven years.) But there is also a place for casual sex and one night stands.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/13/2017 1:07 am)

9/13/2017 10:08 am  #19

How many one night stands have you had? How much casual sex have you had? I have had millions. Many women perform oral sex during casual sex and one night stands. I have done it also. I have never contracted throat cancer or eye herpes.

And in spite of all the casual sex and one night stands I have had, I have had incredibly great sex. And okay sex. And bad sex. It depends on the person. Some are good. Some are okay. And some are terrible.

If all your sexual escapades have been in the context of long term relationship, you don't know what you are missing.

Certainly, there is a place for long term relationships. I have had many. (My longest was seven years.) But there is also a place for casual sex and one night stands.

millions of sex partners? are you Gene Simmons???
No, I don't have random sex with strangers. I'm not going to lie that sounds revolting.

My longest relationship almost lasted a decade(it consumed my youth). And my other ex (the one that I'm constantly talking about, he's super hotttt) we have been on and off for 5 years. My last ex..we only lasted a year, he died a month after our breakup.

I'm cactus....

9/13/2017 10:43 am  #20

Maybe wrote:

millions of sex partners? are you Gene Simmons???
No, I don't have random sex with strangers. I'm not going to lie that sounds revolting.

My longest relationship almost lasted a decade(it consumed my youth). And my other ex (the one that I'm constantly talking about, he's super hotttt) we have been on and off for 5 years. My last ex..we only lasted a year, he died a month after our breakup.

Millions is just an expression. Probably more like around 50 - 60. (I used to count. But I stopped around 30.) Maybe 75. Probably somewhere between 50 and 100. It is not important. It is not a competition. I do it when I feel like it. And I don't when I don't. I am not trying to win any trophies or impress anybody. I have been having sex since I was 14. I am 58 now. Believe it or not, I purposely go through periods where I refuse to have sex. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. And sometimes my head is not in the right place. But the point is, I have never contracted a serious incurable disease. I think I have only had two --- chlamydia and a urinary tract infection. And both came from girlfriends --- not one night stands. And yes, I practice safe sex --- condoms and discretion.

As far as sex with strangers, I usually know my partners weeks before we go out and spend 4 to 6 hours together before sex. But yes, I have had sex with "strangers " before. Maybe somebody I have only known 4 to 6 hours max before sex. And I have had sex with prostitutes. Most guys have. And if they say no, they are probably lying. But I don't do that anymore. Got tired of it. I am not ruling it out. I just seem to not be interested anymore.

So, you have never ever had sex with a stranger? Or a one night stand? That is unusual these days. Most women I know have. At least once out of curiosity. You don't like pornography? Most women fantasize about being one of those women. And they want to do those things portrayed in pornographic films.

I agree, sex in a loving, close, intimate, trusting, monogamous relationship is best. But just because I like steak, doesn't mean I won't eat baloney if I am hungry. And no, I have never ever cheated on a girlfriend. Or had sex with a married woman. Or even with a friend's girlfriend.

Last edited by movieliker1 (9/13/2017 7:31 pm)

Board footera