Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/01/2017 8:05 pm  #1

That guy outside Walmart was irritating me cussing and I thought he...

...should be keyed or knocked the heck out. I'm sorry. I was just irritated going in there and they only had a few people working the registers and the lines were backed up ridiculously.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

9/02/2017 12:46 pm  #2

Re: That guy outside Walmart was irritating me cussing and I thought he...

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

...should be keyed or knocked the heck out. I'm sorry. I was just irritated going in there and they only had a few people working the registers and the lines were backed up ridiculously.

geez. sorry bunnypie.
Some lady drove down my street screaming the cword like a nutso.
My neighbor has a kid who repeats everything...so I heard her dad say "shut up' to the lady.
It was crazy.....go scream the cword on your own street.

(I'm guessing the lady was mad that she couldn't find parking..I dunno...)
It was 11 at night.

I'm cactus....

9/02/2017 5:08 pm  #3

What's with the lack of cashiers? It's been like this for months. Since I only go there to buy Heineken's 18 packs once a week I was able to go to the jewelry section to check out and beat all the waiting lines muhahahahah! 

9/02/2017 10:59 pm  #4

Maybe wrote:

geez. sorry bunnypie.
Some lady drove down my street screaming the cword like a nutso.
My neighbor has a kid who repeats everything...so I heard her dad say "shut up' to the lady.
It was crazy.....go scream the cword on your own street.

(I'm guessing the lady was mad that she couldn't find parking..I dunno...)
It was 11 at night.

I shouldn't have felt like taking my anger out on him. I seriously don't think I'm gonna shop at Walmart anymore. I'm sick of the crowds and the fact that they only open a few lines to check out in.

9/02/2017 11:03 pm  #5

charli3 wrote:

What's with the lack of cashiers? It's been like this for months. Since I only go there to buy Heineken's 18 packs once a week I was able to go to the jewelry section to check out and beat all the waiting lines muhahahahah! 

Lol. You're smart. It was just awful last time I was in there. They had maybe 25% of the registers open and there were lines backed up. I just want to get my stuff and leave. Probably like most people. I'm probably just gonna go back to shopping elsewhere. I hadn't shopped in Walmart in a long time. I think part of the problem is the fact that it's more than just a grocery store. The other stores I go to aren't crowded like that. I get my stuff and check out within a few minutes knock on wood.

9/02/2017 11:31 pm  #6

charli3 wrote:

Lol. You're smart. It was just awful last time I was in there. They had maybe 25% of the registers open and there were lines backed up. I just want to get my stuff and leave. Probably like most people. I'm probably just gonna go back to shopping elsewhere. I hadn't shopped in Walmart in a long time. I think part of the problem is the fact that it's more than just a grocery store. The other stores I go to aren't crowded like that. I get my stuff and check out within a few minutes knock on wood.

Do you have a target?
The trick is either going when they first open or in the evening.
I usually go there in the evening and I have the place to myself almost.
I can look at the starwars toys and what not without screaming kids.

It's almost a fun experience shopping.

Going shopping at lunch time is the worst!

I'm cactus....

9/03/2017 10:19 pm  #7

Maybe wrote:

charli3 wrote:

Do you have a target?
The trick is either going when they first open or in the evening.
I usually go there in the evening and I have the place to myself almost.
I can look at the starwars toys and what not without screaming kids.

It's almost a fun experience shopping.

Going shopping at lunch time is the worst!

Yes but it's not a super target. They do have a small area with groceries though. That's a good idea and I reckon it wouldn't make me feel so overwhelmed. Thank you

9/04/2017 2:30 pm  #8

I never go to Walmart but I shop there online

9/06/2017 3:43 am  #9

thers obviously somethign very wrong with this guy.
??

Board footera