Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/24/2017 10:37 pm  #1

I am afraid of vaginal and anal odors during sex

my girl and I live separate, but we LOVE each other. she is short and skinny, 5ft 5. petite.  she is pretty hot, I love her body. but during sex, I have a fear of her stink. we both get pretty sweaty. she smells ok 9 times of 10, but if it's spontaneous, sometimes I smell her armpits, neck and groin area. it stinks, and it's a turn off. sometimes I even smell her farts and bathroom stank, and it's a huge turn off. 

​that girl is tiny, but she can create some horrifying odors in the bathroom. it's a turn off and it decreases my performance in bed. luckily I am well endowed (which she loves), so if I am lazy or tired, she will get on top and ride and she loves it.

8/25/2017 1:14 am  #2

Re: I am afraid of vaginal and anal odors during sex

LOL

9/03/2017 1:20 pm  #3

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

my girl and I live separate, but we LOVE each other. she is short and skinny, 5ft 5. petite.  she is pretty hot, I love her body. but during sex, I have a fear of her stink. we both get pretty sweaty. she smells ok 9 times of 10, but if it's spontaneous, sometimes I smell her armpits, neck and groin area. it stinks, and it's a turn off. sometimes I even smell her farts and bathroom stank, and it's a huge turn off. 

​that girl is tiny, but she can create some horrifying odors in the bathroom. it's a turn off and it decreases my performance in bed. luckily I am well endowed (which she loves), so if I am lazy or tired, she will get on top and ride and she loves it.

A stinky vagina could be indicative of a infection --- a sexually transmittable disease. Be careful.

9/03/2017 3:25 pm  #4

Hairy, you love talking about odors. If she uses deordorant there should be no stank. I don't sweat that much during sex. Perhaps you should have a fan on

Last edited by BunzofSteel (9/03/2017 3:26 pm)

9/03/2017 3:40 pm  #5

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

Don't worry. She probably think you smell even worse.

What does the fox say? 

9/03/2017 5:39 pm  #6

Heeeeey wrote:

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

Hahaha! His pits are hairy so the hair holds in the stank

9/04/2017 4:20 am  #7

BunzofSteel wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

hairybuttcheeks wrote:

Hahaha! His pits are hairy so the hair holds in the stank

Hey why did you delete from Frank's board, Bunz?

9/04/2017 4:34 pm  #8

Hi Stachio, I sent you a message

Board footera