Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/22/2017 12:03 am  #1

I seriously got attacked by a thorny vine yesterday and almost tripped

The stupid vine was in the grass alongside the porch and I had stuff in my hands and wasn't really paying attention. It grabbed ahold of my  foot and almost caused me to fall. It also ripped into my foot with it's thorny self. I have like three scratches from it. That vine needs to go to hell and die.

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

8/22/2017 10:19 am  #2

Re: I seriously got attacked by a thorny vine yesterday and almost tripped

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

The stupid vine was in the grass alongside the porch and I had stuff in my hands and wasn't really paying attention. It grabbed ahold of my  foot and almost caused me to fall. It also ripped into my foot with it's thorny self. I have like three scratches from it. That vine needs to go to hell and die.

I share your sentiment. I have to deal with all kinds of sticker vines, and ivy vines, around my property. Often times they can be downright demonic.

Don't mess with me, man! I know karate, judo, ju-jitsu... and several other Japanese words.

8/22/2017 1:06 pm  #3

Bunny do you think you could run through a brier patch? Even if you were being chased by Leatherface? I'd rather be sawed up!

8/22/2017 9:38 pm  #4

ZolotoyRetriever wrote:

I share your sentiment. I have to deal with all kinds of sticker vines, and ivy vines, around my property. Often times they can be downright demonic.

There were some thick thorny vines in the bushes on the side of the house and those hurt. I try to not touch the thorns when cutting them but sometimes I do. Those stupid little thorns in the backyard were really bad on one side a few months ago and the grass was high and they grabbed my legs and cut me up. They also grabbed my shirt and ripped the threading out of the bottom of it. Stupid me had just bought that shirt too. Screw them and everything they stand for.

Last edited by softbunnywarmbunny (8/22/2017 9:40 pm)

8/22/2017 9:39 pm  #5

charli3 wrote:

Bunny do you think you could run through a brier patch? Even if you were being chased by Leatherface? I'd rather be sawed up!

I think the fear would maybe make me run. Maybe the adrenaline would help numb the pain. She was smart to hide behind that person in the video before making a run for it. I probably would just wuss out though and let him have me.

8/22/2017 10:47 pm  #6

Madmike_v40 wrote:

Lol what a fucking idiot.

Omgosh. I know. It's like...I'm tired of these mother effin vines in this mother effin jungle. Effin idiot vines.

8/23/2017 4:46 am  #7

Reminds me of this movie:

8/23/2017 12:21 pm  #8

theauxphou wrote:

Reminds me of this movie:

Omgosh. I just watched that the other night. That movie was gross. A few scenes almost made me puke. That's so strange how you mention that and then I just put two and two together. The movie and then the vine attack.😨

8/23/2017 8:19 pm  #9

Omgosh. I just watched that the other night. That movie was gross. A few scenes almost made me puke. That's so strange how you mention that and then I just put two and two together. The movie and then the vine attack.😨

Cool, spooky coincidence. https://s26.postimg.org/uo008bdzt/uhoh.gif
I saw it about three years ago, though.

9/04/2017 4:59 pm  #10

A few years ago I went hiking in a park along the forested cliffs near a creek along with a friend
and he tripped over a greenbrier vine and moaned "Thorn Bitch !!!", which that is what I have called those ever since.

Picture of a "thorn bitch"...

http://www.hiltonpond.org/images/GreenbrierThorns02.jpg

"Without education and intellectualism there is no morality."

9/05/2017 12:37 am  #11

SlowComingWarbird wrote:

A few years ago I went hiking in a park along the forested cliffs near a creek along with a friend
and he tripped over a greenbrier vine and moaned "Thorn Bitch !!!", which that is what I have called those ever since.

Picture of a "thorn bitch"...

http://www.hiltonpond.org/images/GreenbrierThorns02.jpg

I think I've seen those before. They are larger aren't they? I've seen some of those or similar growing in the bush next to the house. Those things are awful. They are thick and hard to pull out of the bushes.

9/05/2017 12:38 am  #12

theauxphou wrote:

Cool, spooky coincidence. https://s26.postimg.org/uo008bdzt/uhoh.gif
I saw it about three years ago, though.

There was like a few different endings. I noticed the one I watched had a different ending from another version.

9/06/2017 3:36 am  #13

i was in the shopping cener and my right crutch caught and I tripped.

Board footera