Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?



8/17/2017 9:10 am  #1


GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 


I'm cactus....
 

8/17/2017 9:38 am  #2


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

big boobs, shaved snapper, & a pus oozing eyeball

again, without pics this thread is meaningless


 

 

8/17/2017 9:41 am  #3


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

NoRevisionism wrote:

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

big boobs, shaved snapper, & a pus oozing eyeball

again, without pics this thread is meaningless


 

It's just swollen..its not oozing yet.
Don't look at me. turn away.


 


I'm cactus....
     Thread Starter
 

8/17/2017 9:59 am  #4


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

NoRevisionism wrote:

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

big boobs, shaved snapper, & a pus oozing eyeball

again, without pics this thread is meaningless


 

It's just swollen..its not oozing yet.
Don't look at me. turn away.


 

and having a bush is back also

personally, shaved snatch is a little creepy looking to me
 

 

8/17/2017 10:04 am  #5


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

NoRevisionism wrote:

Maybe wrote:

NoRevisionism wrote:


big boobs, shaved snapper, & a pus oozing eyeball

again, without pics this thread is meaningless


 

It's just swollen..its not oozing yet.
Don't look at me. turn away.


 

and having a bush is back also

personally, shaved snatch is a little creepy looking to me
 

My ex prefers hair...
but I shave my bikini line...I'm not gonna have hair hanging out of my bathingsuit.
 


I'm cactus....
     Thread Starter
 

8/17/2017 10:23 am  #6


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

Big boobs will never go out of style.

 

8/17/2017 10:29 am  #7


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

Big boobs will never go out of style.

They're reported as being 'unpopular' with millennials (which is my generation).
My ex is like 30 and he loves big boobs but I'm guessing it's the super younger millennials whom are indifferent about them.
"Big natural boobs" are still a popular porn search though, its like number 4. So my natural boobs might be cool, maybe it's just fake boobs that are uncool!
: (
 


I'm cactus....
     Thread Starter
 

8/17/2017 12:41 pm  #8


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

Probably because they want blow up doll looking women.


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

8/17/2017 12:42 pm  #9


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Her wrote:

Giant man boobs were never in style, Maybe.
 

Since when do men have boobs unless they are on some medicine that causes that?


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

8/17/2017 1:00 pm  #10


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Her wrote:

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Her wrote:

Giant man boobs were never in style, Maybe.
 

Since when do men have boobs unless they are on some medicine that causes that?

I dunno. Ask your friend, Maybe, how he got his.


 

She's a she.


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

8/17/2017 1:54 pm  #11


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Her wrote:

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Her wrote:


I dunno. Ask your friend, Maybe, how he got his.


 

She's a she.

Nah.
 

Yes...she is.


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

8/17/2017 1:59 pm  #12


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Her wrote:

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Her wrote:


Nah.
 

Yes...she is.

Nuh uh. He's a he.

Your turn. 
 

She's a she and that's a fact.


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

8/17/2017 2:08 pm  #13


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Maybe wrote:

So I have a wonky eye, my hair is looking lackluster and my big boobs are now uncool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796970/Popularity-big-breast-Internet-begins-sag.html

What's next, will I cut a labia off..during a freak shaving accident?
POSSIBLY!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4792922/A-quarter-people-groom-pubic-hair-hurt.html

 

Big boobs will never go out of style.

They're reported as being 'unpopular' with millennials (which is my generation).
My ex is like 30 and he loves big boobs but I'm guessing it's the super younger millennials whom are indifferent about them.
"Big natural boobs" are still a popular porn search though, its like number 4. So my natural boobs might be cool, maybe it's just fake boobs that are uncool!
: (
 

No, what is cool is clean, healthy and a good attitude. Any woman who has those attributes will be attractive to men.

If you are not clean, healthy and don't have a good attitude, it doesn't matter how big or small your boobs are. You will be unattractive.

I personally love big boobs !!!

 

8/17/2017 3:51 pm  #14


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Her wrote:

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:


Yes...she is.

Nuh uh. He's a he.

Your turn. 
 

She's a she and that's a fact.

That weirdo is obsessed with my genitalia.
It's like, uh worry about your own dank odorous crotch...

 


I'm cactus....
     Thread Starter
 

8/17/2017 4:51 pm  #15


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

I don't like big boobs, sorry. Mine have gotten bigger since I put on some weight and I don't like it

 

8/17/2017 7:18 pm  #16


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

BunzofSteel wrote:

I don't like big boobs, sorry. Mine have gotten bigger since I put on some weight and I don't like it

ty gawd!
I'm a big chested woman and apparently nobody likes it!!

 


I'm cactus....
     Thread Starter
 

8/17/2017 8:44 pm  #17


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

BunzofSteel wrote:

I don't like big boobs, sorry. Mine have gotten bigger since I put on some weight and I don't like it

ty gawd!
I'm a big chested woman and apparently nobody likes it!!

 

That's not true, a lot of men like big breasts

 

8/23/2017 4:13 am  #18


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!


Last edited by softbunnywarmbunny (8/23/2017 4:14 am)


Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit
 

8/24/2017 6:41 pm  #19


Re: GREAT! my big boobs are going out of style!

Maybe wrote:

BunzofSteel wrote:

I don't like big boobs, sorry. Mine have gotten bigger since I put on some weight and I don't like it

ty gawd!
I'm a big chested woman and apparently nobody likes it!!

Nope. 9 out of ten guys would pick the one in 2nd picture.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/90/69/e7/9069e7cb72f9a98a455893c1567192a0--pink-hair-blonde-hair.jpg


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b1/7c/ae/b17cae3bc4c314c3dcb2e49fca8ae9f8.jpg

 

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum