Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2017 5:42 pm  #1

I am not allowed to post here any longer

I'm sorry HairyButtCheeks, Bannon, and JC. Apparently some posters feel I am harassing and taunting you guys. Goodbye.

Either stand on principal or fall in line

8/12/2017 5:46 pm  #2

Re: I am not allowed to post here any longer

Koolguy456789 wrote:

I'm sorry HairyButtCheeks, Bannon, and JC. Apparently some posters feel I am harassing and taunting you guys. Goodbye.

dont let them neuter u bro...stay here on Monkey's board, the lot of them post here anyway becuz its so boring on their board

they wanted a 'suit and tie' board and now its blowing up in their faces

Last edited by SteveBannon (8/12/2017 5:47 pm)

8/12/2017 5:47 pm  #3

I want to disagree with you but I legally can't

8/12/2017 5:56 pm  #4

You were told to stop taunting Talker here.  That is all.

Bye.

Life can be arbitrary and comes without a warranty.

"LIBERAL" is not a dirty word.

8/12/2017 5:57 pm  #5

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

You were told to stop taunting Talker here.  That is all.

Bye.

Maybe you people really do care.   

8/12/2017 5:59 pm  #6

Talker wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

You were told to stop taunting Talker here. That is all.

Bye.

dont let her fool u... they dont care about u... they just care about the reputation of the board. They dont want one of their members engaging in such acts

8/12/2017 5:59 pm  #7

Talker wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

Bye.

They care so much I was forced to defend you against 3 posters, one of them replied in this thread. Anyway, this reply is probably considered taunting you so I will leave forever. Goodbye.

8/12/2017 6:00 pm  #8

Koolguy456789 wrote:

Talker wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

Bye.

They care so much I was forced to defend you against 3 posters, one of them replied in this thread. Anyway, this reply is probably considered taunting you so I will leave forever. Goodbye.

dont sell out, u still have a chance to walk away with ur pride 

8/12/2017 6:05 pm  #9

Koolguy456789 wrote:

Talker wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

Bye.

I shouldn't get so upset over things.  You can still post here if you want.  I will let you because I have heart.

8/12/2017 6:25 pm  #10

Koolguy456789 wrote:

Omgosh. Shut up. Whatever.

Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit

8/12/2017 6:33 pm  #11

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

You were told to stop taunting Talker here.

So now you guys are telling people what they can't say and do on someone else's board? lol...

8/12/2017 6:36 pm  #12

JC wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

So now you guys are telling people what they can't say and do on someone else's board? lol...

No offense, but I think it's a fair deal, since he's the reason why I can't go to the other board and because I am not a monster.....I still said he could come.

Last edited by Talker (8/12/2017 6:36 pm)

8/12/2017 6:45 pm  #13

Talker wrote:

JC wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

No offense, but I think it's a fair deal, since he's the reason why I can't go to the other board and because I am not a monster.....I still said he could come.

I think you're missing the point, Talker. This is not their board, and yet they're trying to regulate what someone says here.

I wonder if they say the same to Pistacho:

http://area51.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=37423#p37423

Surely if Pistachio can taunt you here, Koolguy can too?

8/12/2017 6:49 pm  #14

JC wrote:

Talker wrote:

JC wrote:

I think you're missing the point, Talker. This is not their board, and yet they're trying to regulate what someone says here.

I understand.

8/12/2017 7:53 pm  #15

Talker wrote:

JC wrote:

Talker wrote:

I understand.

It's nice of you to be understanding in this situation, Talker, but it's not actually about you. It's about people on another board telling people that they can't post here on Monkeys' board. I had thought there couldn't be anything more rude and disrespectful than how they used this board as an HQ and PM central while they were failing at starting up a new board, but I was wrong, this is worse.

Don't feel bad about being "rejected" by them; they are really, truly crap people. It's a couple/few dozen of the absolute dregs of the internet. As far as bat-shit crazy goes, their collective tops the charts.

with her over three-year-long history of cyber stalking and harassing me, now she's powering the ill-intended and false smear campaign against "JC". Yes, he may be garbage for sharing his Admin PMs with his mentally ill girlfriend, but the facts do not support the false narrative about his "harassment of a certain poster" who, unsurprisingly, is yet another severely mentally damaged woman whom "JC" initially got close to in PMs on his own board. It is unfortunate that the latter female took it so hard when he decided to move on from her to SW, but it is purely an act of vengeance on the part of said female that is driving her, buoyed up by Rouge, a full-time internet harasser with a vengeance agenda of her own against "JC".

And to the one mentally fractious on-again, off-again board stalker of mine who once claimed that mentioning Rouge's public, self-anointed internet usernames is somehow inappropriate, tell that to Rouge and the dozens upon dozens of targeted, obsession-driven mentions she's made of my old username.

To sum up, a good number of the posters on that board are psychotic, and the concept that one of the most mentally fractured, low-IQ saddos of the bunch called you "a troll", on this board, really helps to illustrate that you're better off forgetting they exist. 

Wow, that's 3 unnamed, psychotic, full-time internet posters in addition to Rouge, another one of their kind, who are giving women a really bad name. Tsk, tsk and kindly fuck right off my business, for once and finally, you daft, wretched cows.

And Talker, you take care to remember that the only people who don't want you around are the lowest of the low.

8/12/2017 8:00 pm  #16

Her wrote:

Talker wrote:

JC wrote:

I understand.

It's nice of you to be understanding in this situation, Talker, but it's not actually about you. It's about people on another board telling people that they can't post here on Monkeys' board. I had thought there couldn't be anything more rude and disrespectful than how they used this board as an HQ and PM central while they were failing at starting up a new board, but I was wrong, this is worse.

Don't feel bad about being "rejected" by them; they are really, truly crap people. It's a couple/few dozen of the absolute dregs of the internet. As far as bat-shit crazy goes, their collective tops the charts. 

with her over three-year-long history of cyber stalking and harassing me, now she's powering the ill-intended and false smear campaign against "JC". Yes, he may be garbage for sharing his Admin PMs with his mentally ill girlfriend, but the facts do not support the false narrative about his "harassment of a certain poster" who, unsurprisingly, is yet another severely mentally damaged woman whom "JC" initially got close to in PMs on his own board. It is unfortunate that the latter female took it so hard when he decided to move on from her to SW, but it is purely an act of vengeance on the part of said female that is driving her, buoyed up by Rouge, a full-time internet harasser with a vengeance agenda of her own against "JC".

And to the one mentally fractious on-again, off-again board stalker of mine who once claimed that mentioning Rouge's public, self-anointed internet usernames is somehow inappropriate, tell that to Rouge and the dozens upon dozens of targeted, obsession-driven mentions she's made of my old username.

To sum up, a good number of the posters on that board are psychotic, and the concept that one of the most mentally fractured, low-IQ saddos of the bunch called you "a troll", on this board, really helps to illustrate that you're better off forgetting they exist. 

Wow, that's 3 unnamed, psychotic, full-time internet posters in addition to Rouge, another one of their kind, who are giving women a really bad name. Tsk, tsk and kindly fuck right off my business, for once and finally, you daft, wretched cows.

And Talker, you take care to remember that the only people who don't want you around are the lowest of the low.

That's some nice & thorough investigative work miss...OUCH!...Rouges shud have just stuck to posting in the slums of Reddit...the humiliations since she resurfaced just keep adding up 

8/12/2017 8:05 pm  #17

Her wrote:

Yes, he may be garbage for sharing his Admin PMs with his mentally ill girlfriend, but the facts do not support the false narrative about his "harassment of a certain poster" who, unsurprisingly, is yet another severely mentally damaged woman whom "JC" initially got close to in PMs on his own board. It is unfortunate that the latter female took it so hard when he decided to move on from her to SW, but it is purely an act of vengeance on the part of said female that is driving her, buoyed up by Rouge, a full-time internet harasser with a vengeance agenda of her own against "JC".

It's amazing how much you can get wrong in such a short amount of time.

8/12/2017 8:06 pm  #18

SteveBannon wrote:

Her wrote:

Talker wrote:

I understand.

That's some nice & thorough investigative work miss...OUCH!...Rouges shud have just stuck to posting in the slums of Reddit...the humiliations since she resurfaced just keep adding up 

Yeah, perhaps she'll cut all her hair off again, like she did back in the real Soapbox days.

And I guess we finally know what it takes for "frank tj mackey" to abandon his full-on, full-time anonymous lurking here, and log the fuck in.

8/12/2017 10:30 pm  #19

JC wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

Didn't you once ban koolguy from your board for something he posted on THIS board?

8/13/2017 12:25 am  #20

shepersisted wrote:

JC wrote:

TheOriginalPinky wrote:

Didn't you once ban koolguy from your board for something he posted on THIS board?

Not exactly. Here's the story of his 3-day ban:

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/post/300450/thread

And here's where I conceded the argument about extending his ban for what he was saying here:

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/post/301082/thread

But not once have I ever told anyone that they could not talk to anyone else about anything on any other forum anywhere.

Last edited by JC (8/13/2017 12:28 am)

Board footera