Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 2:03 pm  #1

The awful truth about bras!!!

So I went bra shopping not to long ago....
Ever since a year ago, I was cramming into a smaller size until my bf called me out on it.
anyway, I hateee bra shopping. here's why:

So there's like walls and racks full of size A, B and Cs but barelyyy any Ds.
The few bras that I find suck. I literally found ONE bra that fit me and I bought it..its violet.
(I prefer white because of dyes and whatnot)

Anyway, why do stores stock up on smaller sized bras. most flat chested women do not even wear bras.
US bigger boob'd women NEEED bras.

To make the situation worse, there was a super young guy at the check out line..he sees that I'm holding a single bra and says "I can help you on this other register " and moves to a more secluded one. I guess he was embarrassed to publicly hold my bra or something.
Then he asked for my number and I jokingly said  "I dunno if I want my bra info on a database??"
and he goes "it's just for discounts!"
haha geezus. This guy was acting beyond nervous over a bra. He had to take the alarm off the bra. He kept saying "hmm uh so".

Once I bought underwear from this same store and there were college aged boys behind me and the lady literally held up each pair of my underwear like the lion king and she was like folding my lace thongs. : \

I'm cactus....

8/10/2017 6:30 pm  #2

Re: The awful truth about bras!!!

That is awful. I'm sorry that happened to you.

There are lots of bra websites, you know.

What does the fox say? 

8/10/2017 7:44 pm  #3

Heeeeey wrote:

ty!
Yeah, the only other D cups had thin straps..
I need a tad bit bigger strap..my boobs are heavy and I do not want a back roll or underarm bulge.
I'm going to another store tomorrow.

I dunno about a bra websites because I hate returning things online.

I'm cactus....

8/10/2017 9:36 pm  #4

I just can't picture you having D cups. I've always pictured you thin with A or B cups.

What does the fox say? 

8/11/2017 4:02 am  #5

Maybe wrote:

Ever since a year ago, I was cramming into a smaller size until my bf called me out on it.

The few bras that I find suck. I literally found ONE bra that fit me and I bought it..its violet.

Anyway, why do stores stock up on smaller sized bras. most flat chested women do not even wear bras.

To make the situation worse, there was a super young guy at the check out line..he sees that I'm holding a single bra and says "I can help you on this other register " and moves to a more secluded one. I guess he was embarrassed to publicly hold my bra or something.
Then he asked for my number and I jokingly said  "I dunno if I want my bra info on a database??"
haha geezus. This guy was acting beyond nervous over a bra. He had to take the alarm off the bra. He kept saying "hmm uh so".

Once I bought underwear from this same store and there were college aged boys behind me and the lady literally held up each pair of my underwear like the lion king and she was like folding my lace thongs. : \

I usually can't find any bras in pretty colors so I'm surprised you found violet. If they are in colors they are usually not the pretty pastel or light colors. I also have to look for thicker straps or padded ones or they dig into shoulders really badly.

Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit

8/11/2017 4:04 am  #6

Maybe wrote:

Heeeeey wrote:

ty!
Yeah, the only other D cups had thin straps..
I need a tad bit bigger strap..my boobs are heavy and I do not want a back roll or underarm bulge.
I'm going to another store tomorrow.

I dunno about a bra websites because I hate returning things online.

It's a hit or miss with buying online. If you know your size it sometimes can work but usually not. Usually best to try it on in the store if you are gonna order online.

Please ignore me permanently. If not I'll assume you're in 💖 with me...xoxo rabbit

8/11/2017 6:08 pm  #7

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

Maybe wrote:

I usually can't find any bras in pretty colors so I'm surprised you found violet. If they are in colors they are usually not the pretty pastel or light colors. I also have to look for thicker straps or padded ones or they dig into shoulders really badly.

I got this bra:https://www.amazon.com/Warners-Effects-Wire-Free-Contour-Toasted/dp/B019GXWOTQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1502492326&sr=1-1-fkmr0&nodeID=7147440011&psd=1&keywords=Warners%2BWomens%2BNo%2BSide%2BEffects%2BFull-Coverage%2Bno%2Bwire&th=1
I actually kinda love it..there's no armpit bulge or back roll.

I'm cactus....

8/11/2017 6:11 pm  #8

Heeeeey wrote:

I just can't picture you having D cups. I've always pictured you thin with A or B cups.

damnnnn gurl, so you've been fantasizing about my boobs? okay, I got you.
well, my boobs are pretty big and full of bounce. : )
get your throat device out.

I'm cactus....

8/12/2017 2:03 am  #9

Maybe wrote:

Maybe wrote:

I got this bra:https://www.amazon.com/Warners-Effects-Wire-Free-Contour-Toasted/dp/B019GXWOTQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1502492326&sr=1-1-fkmr0&nodeID=7147440011&psd=1&keywords=Warners%2BWomens%2BNo%2BSide%2BEffects%2BFull-Coverage%2Bno%2Bwire&th=1

Ooooh. That's pretty. Are the straps okay on it and don't dig in?

8/12/2017 6:49 pm  #10

Maybe wrote:

Ooooh. That's pretty. Are the straps okay on it and don't dig in?

The straps feel good on me. I may order a white one.

I'm cactus....

Board footera