Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2017 6:53 pm  #1

Star Trek Discovery Looks Shit.

I see what got the Trek board back (let's see for how long).

​Trek fans, I regret to inform you that Trek may be off our screens for many years after the anal squirt of rancid shit called Discover hits the fan. It's not looking good.

​Look what they did to the Klingons.

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

8/10/2017 10:55 am  #2

Re: Star Trek Discovery Looks Shit.

Hux wrote:

​Trek fans, I regret to inform you that Trek may be off our screens for many years after the anal squirt of rancid shit called Discover hits the fan. It's not looking good.

Minor problem old chap. We in the US can't see the video. And before you get up in the air about the "New Klingons", there's been some mention of a sarcophagus ship, so what we may have here is a case of a Klingon version of "Space Seed". but in this case, in stead of being banished, these folks may have been slaves being transported on a sleeper ship.

8/14/2017 11:31 pm  #3

Hux wrote:

There is really no way to tell if it will be good or bad just by watching a trailer. I had seen very appealing trailers where the actual film or series was bad. And I have seen bad trailers where the actual film or series was really good.

And a constant drawback from all other Star Treks was the terribly cheap make up. All previous aliens --- including the Klingons --- looked like human actors with ridges on their faces. These new Klingons look like they have better make up than past Klingons.

We will have to give it a chance. But I am not extremely excited by the premise. Ten years before the original? I want the future. Not the past (in relation to most other Star Treks).

9/23/2017 6:14 pm  #4

Starts on Monday on Netflix UK.

​Fingers crossed.

9/25/2017 6:18 pm  #5

Will it have the straight Sulu that acts gay like in the old days or the new,gay Sulu that acts straight?

We must succeed, no matter what the cost... To us or to Mr. McGarrett. 

10/16/2017 3:24 pm  #6

Didn't care for the first two episodes but since the action has moved to Discovery I'm actually starting to get into it.

Board footera