Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/29/2017 6:25 pm  #1

Why Don't Women Want to Fuck Constantly Like Men?

Is it cultural or something innate to their gender?

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

7/29/2017 7:00 pm  #2

Re: Why Don't Women Want to Fuck Constantly Like Men?

I've always had a strong sex drive

7/29/2017 7:18 pm  #3

Wanna meet up?

7/29/2017 8:31 pm  #4

7/30/2017 5:16 pm  #5

Hux wrote:

I know women who want to have sex constantly. And I know women who want to have sex more than their male partners do.

7/30/2017 5:25 pm  #6

movieliker1 wrote:

Hux wrote:

I know women who want to have sex constantly. And I know women who want to have sex more than their male partners do.

​As have I, but it's always in the context of a relationship.

​How many women would fuck a man who approached them in the street and asked for sex?

7/30/2017 9:39 pm  #7

Hux wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Hux wrote:

​How many women would fuck a man who approached them in the street and asked for sex?

I would imagine only the real sluts, as women put themselves in a much more dangerous situation than if the reverse were to happen.

As for myself, I would not have sex with a woman approached me in the street and asked for sex.

But in these times (I'm old) I believe woman like to fuck as much as men do.

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

7/31/2017 1:21 am  #8

7/31/2017 2:55 am  #9

Hux wrote:

movieliker1 wrote:

Hux wrote:

I would imagine not as many. Because women know they can always get it, slower to get in the mood, and sex is appealing to them in the context of a relationship. But men are more visually stimulated, quicker to get in the mood, and less interested in relationships.

Women are generally turned on by trust and emotional intimacy (which takes longer to develop). Men are generally turned on by appearance (which can happen almost instantaneously).

7/31/2017 6:38 am  #10

theauxphou wrote:

​Note how most of the guys query her mental state or look for cameras because..... this just doesn't happen in real life.

​God, I wish it did.

7/31/2017 6:38 am  #11

Women constantly want to fuck when they find a man they want to fuck.

​Still, I chose "innate" because the difference in the way men and women think about sex is innate. Reproduction takes a huge toll on a woman's body, so women are much more choosy and careful about who they screw then men.  

7/31/2017 2:32 pm  #12

Guys like sex better than girls. There are exceptions to that but for the most part it is true. Here is a perfect example. You take an average looking guy that goes to a bar on a Friday or Saturday night looking to find a girl to sleep with. More often than not he goes home alone. But take an average looking girl that goes to the same bar looking to hook up with a guy 99% of the time she will find a guy in that bar willing to go to bed with her. Just the way it works.

8/01/2017 7:40 am  #13

Hux wrote:

Note how most of the guys query her mental state or look for cameras because..... this just doesn't happen in real life.

​God, I wish it did.

I'm almost ashamed to admit if she came up to me I'd most likely say yes. http://www.abestweb.com/forums/images/smilies/erm.gif

8/01/2017 9:25 am  #14

theauxphou wrote:

Hux wrote:

Note how most of the guys query her mental state or look for cameras because..... this just doesn't happen in real life.

​God, I wish it did.

I'm almost ashamed to admit if she came up to me I'd most likely say yes. http://www.abestweb.com/forums/images/smilies/erm.gif

​Most men would but they'd be very suspicious.

​I guess that's the difference. Men are willing to take the risk (one of the guys even hopes he doesn't get robbed... but still says yes).

8/01/2017 4:42 pm  #15

It depends on the woman and the circumstances.  Yes, women who breed are going to be particular (usually) because they're thinking of what traits they're passing down to their children, and if they want a spouse, they're looking for providers who can protect.

​Women who are not breeders and do not want to get pregnant or have to worry about pregnancy may have a more liberal attitude towards sex, because there's less inhibition.  

​Also, for many women, the adage is true that the brain is the largest sex organ.  And even if someone's physically a dish, if they cannot hot wire a woman's brain and excite her mentally and emotionally, that even if there's an initial spark, that will wane as will the desire, because there's nothing else there.

I need more than a pretty face.

8/01/2017 5:06 pm  #16

Lilith wrote:

I need more than a pretty face.

​As a man, I don't even need that. I've had plenty of sex with women I didn't even find attractive (and thoroughly enjoyed it).

Last edited by Hux (8/01/2017 5:09 pm)

8/01/2017 6:38 pm  #17

​According to a study at The University of Texas, the top three reasons for having sex were the same in both genders—they were having it for love, for commitment, and for physical gratification.

“Some of these differences may be explained simply by differences in arousal. That is a pretty hard thing to ignore. It is a strong, apparent signal grabbing his attention, probably distracting him from other things that he may need to get done. With women, the sexual response is tucked away, and the vagina does not hold as much blood as the penis. It may not be as strong a signal. So in this case, it may be what is going on in the rest of the world that is the distraction, not the arousal itself. Those anatomical differences might explain a lot of the gender differences you hear about.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/do-men-and-women-have-sex_n_2903220.html

“If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. ”  

- Michael Crichton

8/01/2017 6:47 pm  #18

airborne3502 wrote:

​According to a study at The University of Texas, the top three reasons for having sex were the same in both genders—they were having it for love, for commitment, and for physical gratification.

“Some of these differences may be explained simply by differences in arousal. That is a pretty hard thing to ignore. It is a strong, apparent signal grabbing his attention, probably distracting him from other things that he may need to get done. With women, the sexual response is tucked away, and the vagina does not hold as much blood as the penis. It may not be as strong a signal. So in this case, it may be what is going on in the rest of the world that is the distraction, not the arousal itself. Those anatomical differences might explain a lot of the gender differences you hear about.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/do-men-and-women-have-sex_n_2903220.html

​I think differences in arousal are a valid point BUT when I walk down the street and see women I'd love to fuck... I don't have an erection. The fact that I'm even looking at them in such a visceral, primal way is something that I just don't see women ever doing. 

​Do women walk down the street, see men and think... Christ, I'd love to fuck him so hard because frankly that's what I'm doing when I see women. 

​I think it's probably more to do with testosterone and aggression. Most transgender men for example talk of an increasing desire for sex not long after the testosterone injections begin.

​Then there's the whole stripper analogy. Men wacthing strippers are silent, engaged, aroused, serious. Women watching strippers are... giggling.

Last edited by Hux (8/01/2017 6:50 pm)

8/02/2017 1:29 am  #19

Hux wrote:

airborne3502 wrote:

​I think differences in arousal are a valid point BUT when I walk down the street and see women I'd love to fuck... I don't have an erection. The fact that I'm even looking at them in such a visceral, primal way is something that I just don't see women ever doing. 

​Do women walk down the street, see men and think... Christ, I'd love to fuck him so hard because frankly that's what I'm doing when I see women. 

​I think it's probably more to do with testosterone and aggression. Most transgender men for example talk of an increasing desire for sex not long after the testosterone injections begin.

​Then there's the whole stripper analogy. Men wacthing strippers are silent, engaged, aroused, serious. Women watching strippers are... giggling.

Not to be mean to men but I barely see attractive men.
I see attractive women constantly...

I'm cactus....

8/02/2017 1:34 am  #20

theauxphou wrote:

Hux wrote:

​God, I wish it did.

Okay, let's say she gets preg and you realize 5 minutes after sex that she is a crackho and abusive and smacks you up?
ANDDD that's your baby mama??

When I scope out a guy.. I say to myself "would I want that for a baby daddy if the condom breaks???"
more men should do that........

plus, most guys are not worth the AIDS or HERPES.
I have to love the guy.

I'm cactus....

Board footera