Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/25/2017 9:12 pm  #1

Making the world's first ever male sex doll...

No thank you very much. I reckon some women might like the fact that he cuddles and such but he doesn't really do anything but like around. He's like the George Glass of the future.

Last edited by softbunnywarmbunny (4/25/2017 10:57 pm)

Please leave a contribution in the little box...xoxo rabbit

4/26/2017 6:38 am  #2

Re: Making the world's first ever male sex doll...

The point of a sex doll is... you can't get laid (hence they might appeal to men).

​For a women to get laid (even a really ugly on) you just wear something slutty and... step outside.

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

4/26/2017 11:40 am  #3

I can't wait for lifelike female sexbots... but my wife probably wouldn't let me have one.

4/28/2017 3:21 am  #4

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

No thank you very much. I reckon some women might like the fact that he cuddles and such but he doesn't really do anything but like around. He's like the George Glass of the future.

I think I'm too old to have one. They probably don't ship to New Zealand anyway. 

I'm just a mouth on legs

7/23/2017 9:57 am  #5

its really sad

7/23/2017 3:47 pm  #6

softbunnywarmbunny wrote:

They are already selling. If they can get the price down, they will sell more. And I noticed there are Artificial Intelligence Sex Dolls that cost about fifteen thousand dollars. They talk romantically and sexually. I can only imagine the price will come down and the technology will improve in the future.

Board footera