Ex-IMDb Members' Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/16/2017 11:25 am  #1

Older women young men

Do any of you remember Debra Lafave? She was the hot teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 14-year-old student, At the time I remember the media saying the boy will be traumatized for the rest of his life. LOL

This is a true story. Me and a friend went to clean his dads girlfriends garage. (he was divorced) I was 15 at the time. When I went in her house to get a drink of water she asked if I could come back Saturday and do some other work for her. I wanted the money so I said yes. I am guessing she was about 38 years old. When I got there I could tell she was drinking a little. She began flirting and before I knew it we were in bed. Not only was I not traumatized but we had sex 3 more times that summer. When I heard she had moved I was sad. Look at Debra Lafave below. Do you really think a 14 or 15 year old boy would be traumatized by her.

http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2011/01/12/Debra-Lafave-main-200x213.jpg

Not any of the 14 year old friends I knew growing up with.  

4/16/2017 12:58 pm  #2

Re: Older women young men

The feminist narrative is that women (especially young girls) do not like sex and therefore can be traumatised by it. They make a song and dance about rape culture etc. Then the men's rights people point to incidents like the one you mention and scream "double standard" which leads to the feminists compromising and saying... boys can be traumatised too.

​This is bullshit!

​No teenage boy would be traumatised by sex.

​Unfortunately, we've been so busy trying to highlight the double standards and hypocrisy of feminists that we've been lulled into accepting the narrative that this kind of sex is traumatising to boys just as mnuch as girls when what we should have been doing is totally rejecting it.

​And instead of telling teenage boys that they've been traumatised (to shut the feminists up) what she should be doing is telling teenage girls that... there's nothing wrong with fucking an older man if that's what YOU want.

​When men point to the double standard, they're only hurting men. Stop it.

​If women want to teach girls that sex is bad, let them. Doesn't mean we should start doing it to boys too.

We like fucking. Deal with it.

Last edited by Hux (4/16/2017 1:02 pm)

Go take that blusher off you mis-shapen headed elephant tranny.

4/19/2017 7:24 am  #3

Hux wrote:

The feminist narrative is that women (especially young girls) do not like sex and therefore can be traumatised by it. They make a song and dance about rape culture etc. Then the men's rights people point to incidents like the one you mention and scream "double standard" which leads to the feminists compromising and saying... boys can be traumatised too.

​This is bullshit!

​No teenage boy would be traumatised by sex.

​Unfortunately, we've been so busy trying to highlight the double standards and hypocrisy of feminists that we've been lulled into accepting the narrative that this kind of sex is traumatising to boys just as mnuch as girls when what we should have been doing is totally rejecting it.

​And instead of telling teenage boys that they've been traumatised (to shut the feminists up) what she should be doing is telling teenage girls that... there's nothing wrong with fucking an older man if that's what YOU want.

​When men point to the double standard, they're only hurting men. Stop it.

​If women want to teach girls that sex is bad, let them. Doesn't mean we should start doing it to boys too.

We like fucking. Deal with it.

I'm not going to get into if I believe that or not. But I do think when you are throwing someone being in a position of authority into the mix we're talking other issues.

4/19/2017 3:48 pm  #4

I'm not going to get into if I believe that or not. But I do think when you are throwing someone being in a position of authority into the mix we're talking other issues.

My guess is the only issue that 14 year old that was having sex with Debra Lafave was that she got caught and he had to stop seeing her.

6/04/2017 3:21 pm  #5

warpspeed9 wrote:

Do any of you remember Debra Lafave? She was the hot teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 14-year-old student, At the time I remember the media saying the boy will be traumatized for the rest of his life. LOL

This is a true story. Me and a friend went to clean his dads girlfriends garage. (he was divorced) I was 15 at the time. When I went in her house to get a drink of water she asked if I could come back Saturday and do some other work for her. I wanted the money so I said yes. I am guessing she was about 38 years old. When I got there I could tell she was drinking a little. She began flirting and before I knew it we were in bed. Not only was I not traumatized but we had sex 3 more times that summer. When I heard she had moved I was sad. Look at Debra Lafave below. Do you really think a 14 or 15 year old boy would be traumatized by her.

http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2011/01/12/Debra-Lafave-main-200x213.jpg

Not any of the 14 year old friends I knew growing up with.  

It depends on the participants. Especially the older one.

If the older one is not mature, responsible or honest, the younger one could be vulnerable to trauma.

If the older one is honest about the nature of the relationship, and responsible toward the younger one, there often is no problem.

Even with all the negative attention spent on adult/teenager relationships, it still happens more than most people realize. And usually there is no problem (no complaints, no arrest, no trauma, etc.)

7/23/2017 9:54 am  #6

You knew it was going to happen. Their problems aren't problems..

7/23/2017 5:27 pm  #7

trumpshair wrote:

You knew it was going to happen. Their problems aren't problems..

I bet 99% of 14/15 year old boys wish they had the problem of having sex with Debra Lafave. That's her on the bike.

http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/T/TomoMachi/20070403/20070403031154.jpg

Board footera